Reviews for Guns and roses
LeeYumLevi chapter 2 . 10/2/2010
love it!
Sabsters chapter 11 . 12/24/2006
please update soon! I really love your story! Its so hilarious too!
mustanghawkeye17 chapter 10 . 12/17/2006
CUTE BABY!but i think "hannah louis"is not a very appropriate name for a baby girl,maybe start with an r because of roy and riza then make a cute sounding name like rianna or something like that...well,just a friendly BABY!
mustanghawkeye17 chapter 9 . 12/17/2006
LOVE THIS ONE!esoecially the hospital part!imagine...edward as their son!well,anyway,I LOVE THIS ONE!ROYAI!
mustanghawkeye17 chapter 8 . 12/17/2006
luv this one...especially the havoc and " " against the wall part...classic...
mustanghawkeye17 chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
cute fic...especially the edwin part...and don't keep us hanging!
mustanghawkeye17 chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
i luv ur fanfics and i hope you'll continue writing.p. real spelling of"shezka"is ROYAI!
Lucie-Hale1 chapter 5 . 3/30/2006
ahhahaahha soo funny...!
Lucie-Hale1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2006
aw sweet chapter. i realy like it. next time try to make roy seem more like a tough guy then spill his guts right then and there. but u got riza down pat! lol soo funny that she tryed to kill him. :P
Lucie-Hale1 chapter 3 . 3/30/2006
Ch3 very good! this has to be my fav chapter soo far. next time when u start to describe a battel scean you shoudl try to add more detail in it. other then that excllent!
Lucie-Hale1 chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Chapter 2- i love the way u made Huges and Havoc think. rocking chappie 2!
Lucie-Hale1 chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hiya, wow first chapter. It was good for a beginner but you made Roy come on to Riza a little too quick and made Riza a little too -going with he flow-. I noticed ur characters are somewhat ooc. (Out of character) but it’s still cool. And hey Ur a beginner and u can make mistakes. (I should know I’m one to!)

Very good.
Dark Darianna Minamino chapter 11 . 1/25/2006
D'Arvit, FUCKING KEEP GOING!
Dark Darianna Minamino chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Chezka is how its spelled. her name is in my fullmetal Alchemist game
Dark Darianna Minamino chapter 5 . 1/25/2006