Reviews for Last Class
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Huh. That's our crazy Corander. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Louvil chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Snarky and sweet.I'm a sucker for X/C goodness and you nailed work!
xanzpet chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
This rocks! Xander and Cordy are the best Buffy couple, and he just wasn't the same after she left, not even with Anya. You really managed to capture the tenuous fragility of their love, as well as the underlying respect they have for one another (though they'd never admit it). Great job!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
It's hard to beat a soul sucking mummy in the kissing department.

Nice work.
ozma914 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Ah, now how can I compliment this after finding I inspired it? But compliment it I will, in what is to me the highest way possible: GREAT characterization. It's just as I would picture them, and you also made it interesting and original. Congrats!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Aww, the perfect combination of a Xander/Cordy story ... humor, the usual making out, (by the way, I loved this line "And they keep on kissing, not letting go, and they aren't even in a closet." lol!), etc. Great job, Ainon.
Anthropormorphia chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
To let you know who much i enjoyed this piece. you really cracked the characters, the emotion and the humour. Great Stuff!
Jeff chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Wonderful story! The characterization is perfect, I think. And that kind of dialog is what made them such a fun couple to watch.

So how'd the movie go? :)