Reviews for Jealousy
Please right more stories that link to this one . I think you did an amazing job writing needs to be more to the story after his jealousy. Maybe have them both get into another heated argument he and tells her how he feels and kisses her. Then he tries to hold back from snogging end up on the floor like they did when she was getting revenge on Ron.
Amazing story so far... Please please pleaseeee UPDATE :((
Leti0422 chapter 11 . 8/18
I hope you return to finish this story. I recently discovered this story and I love it. I really hope you finish it or have some finish it.
Grace chapter 11 . 8/16
It's Been About A Year and a half since this was updated so I don't expect any updates but just saying, PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY IS INCREDIBLY AMAZING.
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 8/15
noooooooo another unfinished. Why am I reading all these unfinished stories
Rejected Morgenstern chapter 11 . 8/10
What!no don't do this to me! I'm a good person. I don't deserve this! Please update it! I'm begging you. I need to know what happens
msrhkys chapter 1 . 8/3
Hoping you'd update aoon, because this fic is just too good!
And Hermione is also attracted to him now... :) I hope you can update soon - this story is fabulous and I really enjoyed it!
Wonderful chapter! :)
Fantastic chapter as always! :)
Oh, dear...Draco is already falling for her. :) Wonderful chapter! :)
Lovely chapter! :)
Ah, I'm guessing Padma and Hermione are starting to not have as many issues with each other?
Oh, Draco is definitely attracted to Hermione. I'm betting he won't want this ruse to end... :)
Ron is out of line...he really has no right to tell Hermione that she shouldn't see Draco. Amazing chapter! :)
1,051 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »