Reviews for Jealousy
Keelia chapter 16 . 20h
Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
I would just like to say how reading this fic made me happy. I spent almost the whole night finishing this and I'm looking forward the next chapters.
guest chapter 16 . 5/25
Awesome chapter! I especially enjoyed conflicted Harry and besotten Draco!
puasluoma chapter 16 . 5/22
Nice!
Can't wait for more
fibrin chapter 16 . 5/21
Thank you for the story as well as the new update!
I wasn't expecting the new update at all, I was re-reading it like I always do when I'm feeling low, because this story never failed to lift my mood and was so pleasantly surprised to see a new chapter!
You made my day.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 16 . 5/19
Lol, Ginny knows what's up
mshccs chapter 16 . 5/16
A fling, huh? Right, Talk about deluding oneself... thanks so much for updating!
unperfectwolf chapter 16 . 5/15
So I got the update email and clicked, and didn't remember the fic, so I started over. Two chapters in I was like "this is so fucking familiar, I swear I read this forever ago."

Indeed. Glad you're back.
Virginie Cires chapter 16 . 5/15
I loved it keep adding chapters please i don't want it to stop it's brilliant
meerkaat chapter 16 . 5/15
Omg the fluff was just perfect :) it put me in such a great mood. That's some talent you have there. Let me know if you bottle it, I'll buy a few.
strivengoddess chapter 16 . 5/15
I am in love with this plot, you do an amazing job with writing everyone, even people I don't normally like. I can't wait for the next update.
Thank you for posting your work.
Not Romeo's Juliette chapter 16 . 5/14
Loving this story - thank you!
Voldie chapter 16 . 5/14
omg this story is perfection god bless dramione indeed . I can't explain how much i'm in love with this like everything written down from plot to character developments to romantic and intimate moments to just everything in this blessed on going master piece is so amazing that I can't help but ponder when you'll post the next update . I really love your writing style it's so nice and not cringey to read omg you're so brilliant and thank you for coming up with this beautiful plot omg
mexicantt chapter 16 . 5/14
I don't tend to leave many comments these days (lots of reasons, really) but I closed this window and then had to go back and reopen it because I cannot stay silent here.

I love this story.

I love the direction it's taking.

I love that in spite of themselves, Hermione and Draco are both feeling things for each other that make them happy, not miserable.

I'm sure there will be more angst to come, but I look forward to seeing where else you take these two, and I hope you'll be able to finish this because I want to see so much how this story will end.
Thank you for sharing it.
1,290 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »