Reviews for Jealousy
cocoartist chapter 23 . 23h
What a lovely lovely story.
beautiful
Starshaker chapter 23 . 7/15
Such an incredible fic. I loved the way you wrote the relationship developing and Ginny's quiet support. Loved it! xx
tanithlipsky chapter 23 . 7/15
lovely
Zatara1324 chapter 3 . 7/10
I adore Harry
Breanie chapter 17 . 7/8
I am absolutely in love with this story. Im reading it for the second time this month. I wish you’d write a sequel. Id love to see how Hermione & Draco continue on.
AdamLambertIsMyHero chapter 23 . 7/7
Just finished this, and I love it! Didn’t want it to end. I just love how realistic it is, so many dramione stories out there where they’re head over heels by chapter 2. Loved the slow build. Well done, it’s a great fanfic! :)
Ima-Pottergirl-Ina-Potterworld chapter 1 . 7/5
Amazing story... Loved it... Their relationship was perfectly built.. Thanks for posting.
iamMGG chapter 3 . 7/3
"Dragons dont make good pets" Love it.
tumna.falls chapter 23 . 7/3
This is such a good story and I don't know how many times I've reread it! 10/10 would definitely recommend!
tumna.falls chapter 23 . 7/3
annie chapter 3 . 6/30
Yes! Finally a story where Harry is a supportive friend, not a wallflower or a jerk. Really enjoying the story thus far as well :)
turntoPaige394 chapter 1 . 6/28
The reason I love this story so much is because it genuinely seems like something that could happen between them. This was just perfect.
MINTERRIA chapter 23 . 6/27
this. this is like. one of the best dramione fics i have ever read in my life. thank you. thank you so much.
dm007 chapter 23 . 6/26
this was amazing! exactly what i was looking for! i love your characterization and dialogue. one of my absolute favorite fake dating fics
1,858 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »