Reviews for Jealousy
gingerbread3124 chapter 11 . 8/17
hello?! you still there? please update, it has been a year... *snort
FanGirlJen chapter 11 . 8/17
i love this so much. continue please...
Goldenpaw43 chapter 11 . 8/4
Loved it! I especially liked the fact that Draco now doesn't want Hermione to date Ron as he has gotten too close. I can't wait for the face-to-face standoff between Draco and Lucius! ;)
Korena-Li chapter 11 . 7/31
This story is an addiction. Looking forward for future updates!
AdventurousReader chapter 1 . 7/28
I can't wait for your next update! :)
WHY HAVE YOU STOPPED? !? IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD AND I'M SAD IT DOESN'T CONTINUE
missbaha chapter 11 . 7/16
you're awesome can't wait for updates
Antediluvian Poet chapter 11 . 7/13
Loved both of their internal conflict and turmoil! Delicious to read and leaves me wanting more :)

I honesty find your characterisation flawless and genuine. I love how you insert their respective witty thoughts and personality. Both their concerns and doubts are raw and honest. Believable.

I look forward to the next installment! Regardless of how long it might take for the next update, you have another loyal reader who believes in you, your story and your talent!

Antediluvian Poet
Antediluvian Poet chapter 10 . 7/13
The flavour is good. The flavour is strong. The flavour is the best dramione!

Gosh this chapter was brilliant and seemless with the last chapter. There's more detail in your paragraphs and more personality shining through your words.

I love that they're young and carefree for a genuine moment. I guess that's what scared hermione aye. Loving your portrayal of both characters and looking forward to more!
Antediluvian Poet chapter 9 . 7/13
So sweet of to return her bag, he is very good at the game! And a warm kiss as well :)

Loved that they made it into the prophet and that their photo looked very genuine. One step forward and two steps back with them aye.

Also love how attracted draco is to hermione! You write their effect on each other so well!
Antediluvian Poet chapter 8 . 7/13
Jealous draco! I found it funny that everyone saw their romance coming. Draco's thought on his house giggling was hilarious and l can understand hermione worrying about reputation since people think draco is using her.

Loved them snogging at the end and draco realising he didn't want to let her go.
Antediluvian Poet chapter 7 . 7/13
Yay for Draco pov!

Love that he was just as strongly affected by the window snog as hermione had been. They have so much chemistry! And draco is an ass man. Interesting. And yes, flying with a woody sounds uncomfortable!
Antediluvian Poet chapter 6 . 7/13
Oh my god.

I want to marry this chapter!

All the new touching and snogging and giving in to desire all for the sake of revenge was AMAZING.

Draco between her legs...l dies.

This chapter teased and delivered and teased some more XD

Awesome conflict with Ron! And l like that Padma froze him, like she knew his behaviour was wrong.
Antediluvian Poet chapter 5 . 7/13
A kiss and a sensual massage! Loved Draco's idea of different pet names and his fantasy to lay her out on his sheets!
Antediluvian Poet chapter 4 . 7/13
Cute library scene :) Draco is getting his seduction on and he makes good points about hermione's past relationshop with Ron. No fire.

I love the drama of people truing to listen to their convo because it's The Draco Malfoy and The Hermione Granger.

Harty being protective is lovely, and hilarious dince he saw Draco coming onto Hermione.

Ron is so silly, thinking he can control Hermione when he's treated her so badly.

Ohhhh, meeting in the old charms room.
1,000 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »