Reviews for Jealousy
In love with this story!
Neil chandler chapter 11 . 6/28
Please finish your interesting story. Thank you for writing. I love the plot and the way you write.
Fantasy Writer III chapter 11 . 6/13
Come on, time for an update! But seriously, why is this not continued, not finished? This is amazingly amazing. Please finish this!
It's time for your yearly update.
Crystal Butterfly 92 chapter 11 . 5/3
WHYYYYYY have you continued this!? D: I think somebody needs to give some answers around here! D:
Sarkasma chapter 5 . 4/9
A massage seems like a good way to stop Hermione from being so jumpy all the time. Keep the good work up! :)
Sarkasma chapter 4 . 4/9
Ron being overly dramatic and possessive about Hermione fits perfect!
Liked that Snape made an appearance too.
Sarkasma chapter 3 . 4/9
Damn, I just love Ron and Hermione arguing. Its pretty weird I guess, but this row was awesome!
Sarkasma chapter 2 . 4/9
Really liked how this chapter turned out, but I am a little critical that even though they cant stand each other their 'relationship' is developing so fast. Be careful that its not getting unrealistic!
Sarkasma chapter 1 . 4/9
Even though I just started reading your story it sounds very promising
"One Draco Malfoy at your service"- favorite phrase so far! ;)
Blan chapter 11 . 4/7
pleaaaaaaase update soon, I LOVE this, I want ...no, I need to know what is going to happen next!
sasusakufan2357 chapter 11 . 4/1
Ahhhh I can't wait for more! And to see Draco's new plan in keeping Hermione ;) keep up the amazing work!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 11 . 3/21
I love this so much. I got the rec from dramioneasks on tumblr and honestly thought this was complete. When I read on my phone I sometimes don't notice these things. So I'm BEGGING you to finish this beautiful work of art...please. I don't think I could handle it if there isn't more to the story.
Lanaect chapter 11 . 2/8
I loved it... Hope that there's more coming!
AdventurousReader chapter 11 . 2/4
Hi There! I hope you see this review soon. I really want you to continue and finish the story. Usually I try to stay away from incomplete stories that haven't been updated in awhile but your twist on Dramione intrigued me so much. I love what you've written so far. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! Oh, also, just to clarify this story takes place during their 6th year, correct? I was quite confused in that aspect.