Reviews for Help Me
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
the story was great, and I would really love it if you continued or wrote a sequel. I'd die to know what happens with the whole Sark-at-the-CIA-thing and how his and Sydney's relationship's working out. Oh, and I'd love to read about Vaughn's reaction to it. I don't like Vaughn in this ff

Anyways, you did a great job, awesom story :)
ClaireytheFairy chapter 8 . 10/14/2009
brilliant - i love it :)
roswellwbfan chapter 8 . 6/15/2009
Just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed the story, especially baby Kaden!
jr forever chapter 8 . 11/29/2006
Please continue this! Or at least write a sequel. This story was really good... I loved it! If you did decide to continue this fic I would be really curious to see how everyone reacts when they find out that Sark and Sydney are together. That would be priceless.
Alenor chapter 8 . 7/31/2006
heya, this is a great fic. cya later ~ Alenor.
Suzy87 chapter 8 . 7/17/2006
The End? Hell No! Love the story! Sequel, please! Congratulations you are very good writing Sarkney fics!
Sliver of Melody chapter 8 . 4/13/2006
So COOL! I loved it!
qblisa chapter 8 . 1/5/2006
Great story... Loved it!
SerpientePrincess chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
I'm tired and too lazy to log in, but this was such an excellent story. As are all of your stories. Hmm, coincidence? Perhaps. Anyhoo, just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the plot. It was so interesting having Syd actualy mother Rambaldi. And I love the name you gave him! Kaden, its great. Hmm, I might have to go look it up. Well, I really loved this, you're such a great author!

SerpientePrincess
SerpientePrincess chapter 8 . 12/30/2005

SerpientePrincess
Carla chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
I liked the chapter, and i think you should continue, i mean the fiction was very short, you should tell what happened with them after this.
lucy chapter 8 . 11/10/2005
I really enjoyed your fanfic, and it was well written compared to others I have read.
Bobby chapter 8 . 10/21/2005
WANT SEQUEL! PLEASE! I BEGGING HERE!
sarkney fan chapter 8 . 10/10/2005
sequel!sequel!sequel!sequel!

ΓΆΓΆ...please?
Meaningful Exuberance chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Wow, this is an awesome story! You should really keep it going. I'll be waiting for the sequel. )

ME