Reviews for Let me be your safety
xevg-x chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
She's with the X-Men already? Wow.

Poor Remy, He will be so mad when found out this.
xevg-x chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
I cry and cry with this chapter. Thank you so much for finally put an end to Anna Marie life nightmare.

It was a wonderful chapter.

Thank you.
Hope Hannigan chapter 15 . 4/30/2011
Oh my... I shouldn't start reading story that have bee, on hiatus for years... Especially when they're good and make me want more...

I guess you won't update this anymore :s

too bad... I could help you with the French (*point at self* my native language...)

Hugs,

Hopey
Muroun chapter 15 . 3/24/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Especially Rogue's background, you have to wonder did Rogue get her powers for a reason. I think you did a good job of disscussing it without going overboard. You managed to make me sypathize with the characters and relate to them.

I was really hoping to see them get out of Sinister's Lair but seeing as how this story hasn't gone anywhere in nearly 5 years, I can't see that happening. I wish you the best, and if you ever return to fanfiction, I would be very exicted. Thank you for the oppurtunity.

-Ellen Marie
Willowed Moon chapter 15 . 7/17/2010
this is really exiting.
phoenixfire44 chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
Please, please, please, update this. The plotline is so good even if there are a bunch of grammatical errors. This is such a good story and I really hate when good stories are discontinued. I love that you gave Rogue a rougher past and actually had her name as Anna, which I always do when I contemplate stories. I can't help feeling somewhat anxious to find out about the X-Men's rescue and how they react to Remy. Again, please update!
A Forgotten Fairy. .AKA- Fairy chapter 15 . 10/11/2009
oh Remy, u're such a good guy...doing everything to help Rogue/Anna... he's so sweet...i cant wait to see more! please update soon! normally i'd have threats pushing u to update, but im sick, and not feeling very creative, so just please update!

luve,

Fairy!
Let the Storm Rage On chapter 15 . 8/4/2009
You have GOT to continue. Please tell me that he won't always think of her as a sister. I would have to cry about that. Anyway please continue. I will look for a new addition.
Allleila chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Ahh this story is amazing. I love the structure of it all.

Part 1: I love Tante Mattie, she was great and strong and managed to persuade Jean Luc. Sara is another amzing character, despite not actually meating her I can tell she was an amazing person. Being so caring despite what she went through. Despite what you wrote I didn't think that Rogue was AU afterall not much is known about Marie only that Once her powers manifested she became Rogue. Ahh Remy was so sweet, despite his regular womanizing ways he was so dedicated to Marie and Bella( although the latter totally didn't deserve him). As for that man who called himself Maries father- I hope he gets castrated with a spoon.

Part 2: Ha. I love it how Rogue and Bobby aren't a couple. Bobby doesn't desrve Rogue and now Remy can get in there. Remy, oh poor heartbroken Remy. Well despite working for Sinister he is amazing; calling Xavier and trying to get them all rescued. And Rogue. She's great. Being so strong and with standing such pain she is amazing. The plot was really well thought out as it actually gives us a reason as to why she is able to cope with so such unlike many other stories where Rogue is all kick ass begining to end. I hope that when the X Men finally arrive Remy deciseds to go to the Institute with them.

I hope that you update this story as I really wanna know how you see this story ending.
Star Garden chapter 15 . 11/12/2008
I loved this story because you put Remy in rogue's life in a difficult and earlier stage in her life. I als lied that you skipped the parts without Remy in it to make the story progress more. Thanks for writing!

XDXD
WickedNut chapter 15 . 11/11/2008
plz update soon!

gr8 story!

Jenna
tfobmv18 chapter 15 . 9/6/2008
I love this story. Please continue it and update ASAP. Poor Rogue nothing good seems to happen to her for long. It's interesting how she changes her name everytime she gets a new start at life. Keep up the good work. I really want to know what'll happen next.
Frozen Megami chapter 15 . 12/29/2007
I'm trapped within the Romyness and loving it. Can't wait until Logan comes barging into the scene. I'm kind of curious though, is Remy and Anna's relationship go into becoming lovers? Will come into play?

Great Story!

Update Soon Please!
Mary-Jane Gibbson chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
well done i loce it so much... your writing intregs me.. u seem to be using comicxmen facts here or there but following the movie time line alot... u had me confused about ages of every one i am a thurow reader and i go over stuff wiht like "a fine tooth comb" so to speak and i could find little hints or facts of time lapes and how long inbetween (basicly between 6-13 chaps) i would like to continue reading ur stor but u have not updated is long i am alittle discouraged...

*Jane*
RemyLeVampiress chapter 15 . 8/30/2007
This is a great story! I really hope that you'll pick it back up some time. I love all the background story that you came up with and how you tied it in together with the movies. Nicely done dear.