Reviews for Epiphany
Jazz E. Roisin chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Great job getting inside Lily's head. This flows so smoothly and none of the words are out of place or forced.

"As I said, I don't blame them for forgetting me, even though they come to me with all their problems."

I know exactly how this feels. You've written this feeling perfectly, and I envy your ability to do so. I can never get intangible emotions quite right, but you've turned them into beautiful words.

That's what this piece is. Beautiful. In a tragic way. In a love way. But most of beautiful in that human way.

Kudos on an amazing piece of writing.
deews chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I have fourteen words for you.

w.

an w.

an w.

Shall I go on?
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
i like it.
Chris Erickson chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
aww. where are the 2-faced jerks? ill get em for you. *pow* *pow* talk to me if you ever need anything girl. thats what im here for, and, well, for you. cuz you rock my eyeballs out!:D oatmeal chocolate chip! my favorite! well, peace.

~Chris
Catchy Pen Name chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Lovely story, Morgan. I'm falling in your vocabulary. Plus I think you really got Lily's message across, much better than I've seen it done in those lengthy 30-chapter stories where she gets kidnspped by a Death Eater and James saves her and they have like 12 hospital room/common room moments.

GUESS WHAT! This is going in my favorites. D

This story kinda reminded me of the story I wrote, "Amore," cuz at first everything's not going so well, then at the end everything makes sense to the narrator and it's all Happy-Happy-Sunshine.

I'm glad you felt better after writing this; these kinds of stories do tend to do that to a person.
asdhfaeglruh chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Talk about angsty! Poor Lily. This story connects with many people-it's a real and honest little story. You should keep writing; you've got talent.

And yes. Cookies are the way to go.

*Duh*