Reviews for The Light and the Dark
JadedTruth chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Awesome story, i really liked it. Cant wait to read more from you
streetpanther chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
CONTINUE!
KathrynValmont chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
This was truly amazing! Update very soon.. I like an alternate story of sorts to the movie. I loved the movie but at the same time it was very depressing...

-KathrynValmont
John Black chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Well, I've got to tell you that this story is one of the best I have ever read and I just want to say " I love you" please keep Anakin good and may they have a happy life. the movie was very depressing. and I cried during the part were he killed all the youngling. O my god that was sad I saw it a couple of days ago and I am still depressed. Well god luck hope you update soon.
calsax chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
What an excellent story! I love the Anakin/Padme stories and this is one of the best since it's not only dealing with the tragic aspect of their relationship, but also the fun part. Good going! I hope to read more from you.
thejedistarfiregrayson chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
great job, i love anakin and padme storys! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

May the force be with you :)
hesfadedme chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
aw their relationship is so cute! i love it! and i loved the ending
LeftyHiggins chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
M so god

you're writing is excellent, keep it up i cannot wait until the next chapter!

*MWAH*

lefty
Serina Tsuki chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
This was a GORGEOUS and sweet chapter! Please write more soon!
eridani chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
Great fic. You really have a good grasp on the emotions in this situation- and what's more you deliever them to the reader very nicely. Only thing I would criicise, is in the first chapter, you tended to lose control of your tenses... you started in past but occassionally wandered into present... It didn't affect the meaning of the story- just made the flow a little disjointed. Otherwise great...

Can't wait to read the next four parts to your story.
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
i've always loved AnakinPadme stories, UPDATE SOON!
hesfadedme chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
your doing a great job, your writing seems like something george lucas would write himslef
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
OMG, I enjoyed this chapter! I SO loved Episode I, it was SO sweet, well... until Anakin turned evil, but that's ok. Please write more soon!
gauss1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
I enjoyed reading this chapter, and definitely look forward to more. It’s well-written and you have a good eye for detail: both Anakin and Padmé’s longing, frustration, and worry at their separation were convincingly conveyed.

The interaction between Obi-Wan and Anakin was also very believable – there were elements of underlying tension (regarding Palpatine) and humor as well. I love picturing Obi-Wan as the more fastidious eater, especially after seeing the Clone Wars cartoon.

This chapter was a great setup – I can’t wait to see what develops. Keep up the good work!
Millenia - Wish maker chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
That was beautifully written. I have to say, you have an incredible way of writing, I could actually feel Padmé's sorrow (I know I'm weird)by the way you wrote it. Please keep up the good work, you are a fantastic author. You are probably growing tired of all those crediting words, but you deserve them. Please update soon. (I'm adding you and your story to my favourite list)
30 | « Prev Page 1 2