Reviews for The Light and the Dark
rinabina chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
THANK GOD finally an intelligent, well written, and in character story. i'm so sick of vader getting puppies and obi-wan getting pegnant. this is a pleasure and i will add it to my fav's in hope of reading an update. i'm working on my own ani padme peace that i'll post in a few days. please, if you're ever bored, stop by. i hope that my own tales of anakin and padme will please you as much as yours has. thank you again for bringing back my faith in star wars fanfiction. lol. keep on writing!
Sephira jo chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Well, you have a great start here. You write well and everyone's in characters, kudos. I hope this won't become an AU fic, like you seem to say. Half the beauty of Padme and Anakin's relationship is how it ends. Because hope comes from it. _

You have a problem with tenses, generally when you go between present and past tense there should be some kind of break. But, even with the jumpin' tenses this was still really enjoyable. Have you thought about posting the NC17 version at ? A well written fic would be such a welcome addition. _

Anyway, keep up the good work, can't wait for the next part.
JadedTruth chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Awesome story, i really liked it. Cant wait to read more from you
streetpanther chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
KathrynValmont chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
This was truly amazing! Update very soon.. I like an alternate story of sorts to the movie. I loved the movie but at the same time it was very depressing...

John Black chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
Well, I've got to tell you that this story is one of the best I have ever read and I just want to say " I love you" please keep Anakin good and may they have a happy life. the movie was very depressing. and I cried during the part were he killed all the youngling. O my god that was sad I saw it a couple of days ago and I am still depressed. Well god luck hope you update soon.
calsax chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
What an excellent story! I love the Anakin/Padme stories and this is one of the best since it's not only dealing with the tragic aspect of their relationship, but also the fun part. Good going! I hope to read more from you.
thejedistarfiregrayson chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
great job, i love anakin and padme storys! Can't wait to see the next chapter!

May the force be with you :)
hesfadedme chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
aw their relationship is so cute! i love it! and i loved the ending
LeftyHiggins chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
M so god

you're writing is excellent, keep it up i cannot wait until the next chapter!

Serina Tsuki chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
This was a GORGEOUS and sweet chapter! Please write more soon!
eridani chapter 2 . 5/22/2005
Great fic. You really have a good grasp on the emotions in this situation- and what's more you deliever them to the reader very nicely. Only thing I would criicise, is in the first chapter, you tended to lose control of your tenses... you started in past but occassionally wandered into present... It didn't affect the meaning of the story- just made the flow a little disjointed. Otherwise great...

Can't wait to read the next four parts to your story.
rockergurl13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
i've always loved AnakinPadme stories, UPDATE SOON!
hesfadedme chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
your doing a great job, your writing seems like something george lucas would write himslef
Serina Tsuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
OMG, I enjoyed this chapter! I SO loved Episode I, it was SO sweet, well... until Anakin turned evil, but that's ok. Please write more soon!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »