Reviews for The Absence of Unhappy
koukimiki chapter 2 . 8/15
is it done? or on hiatus? I want to read it... because the whole story previously is quite good.
wow. that last chapter really is heartbreaking.

well done.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 2 . 5/15
Oh dear God I cried reading this! I hope you keep the series going till DH, I'm a little in love with this series.
(Sorry for the double post I didn't realize I wasn't logged in)
Nandini chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
What a great title for Chapter 2! I thought you were echoing "After all this time?", but I see you wrote this before book 7! Would love to see a sequel!
masonsmith chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
i like
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
beautiful beautiful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I was really glad to see this meeting between the two 'alternate' people. Half of the first chapter I spent hoping there was something like this coming. I do kind of wish you went a little farther with the 'happy' idea torturing Dumbledore while Snape was there, but I really liked the end. It shows a hair-shirt devotion to get on with it, whatever may come.
Saint Snape chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This is the manipulative Albus I didn't like in canon. I feel sorry for the Severus in that universe because he really doesn't understand what he is missing but deep down he knows the younger Severus was right.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I don't like the other Albus. I'm glad this Severus knows how lucky he is he has Harry's love and he loves him back.
Dragonanzar chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I just feel so sorry for the Dumbledore and Snape of this canon reality. They are blind men, the dwarves in the seventh Narnia book, 'The Last Battle'. Too convinced of their own truth to see what they could be. I kinda want them to get a glimpse into the 'past-Snape's reality. But then, what would that achieve? Could Harry and Severus build a relationship with all their past history? They'll never know.
Katalara chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
This part of the saga has left me deeply sad... Poor Severus, never knowing the true happiness that comes with being a father... And poor Dumbles... well no, actually, I could kick HIM in the butt.
Sakari Black chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
The absence of unhappy is not happiness. I read this story years and years ago and that quote from your story stayed with me througout the years. So rfinding this years later after finishing the last harry potter movie I'm amazed at how much that quote helped shape me.