Reviews for The Absence of Unhappy
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 1/10
SAD, SAD, VERY BEYOND SAD!
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Holy cow! This is so tragic. And with all the "bad" dumbledore stories out there this one... I think I hate him in this one than any of the others. I understand why he did this but... Incredible story. Thank you.
NaomiK chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
A very powerful second chapter. Interesting. And probably on point! Sad though.
koukimiki chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
is it done? or on hiatus? I want to read it... because the whole story previously is quite good.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
wow. that last chapter really is heartbreaking.

well done.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Oh dear God I cried reading this! I hope you keep the series going till DH, I'm a little in love with this series.
(Sorry for the double post I didn't realize I wasn't logged in)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Nandini chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
What a great title for Chapter 2! I thought you were echoing "After all this time?", but I see you wrote this before book 7! Would love to see a sequel!
masonsmith chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
i like
Guest chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
beautiful beautiful story!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
I was really glad to see this meeting between the two 'alternate' people. Half of the first chapter I spent hoping there was something like this coming. I do kind of wish you went a little farther with the 'happy' idea torturing Dumbledore while Snape was there, but I really liked the end. It shows a hair-shirt devotion to get on with it, whatever may come.
Saint Snape chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
This is the manipulative Albus I didn't like in canon. I feel sorry for the Severus in that universe because he really doesn't understand what he is missing but deep down he knows the younger Severus was right.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I don't like the other Albus. I'm glad this Severus knows how lucky he is he has Harry's love and he loves him back.