Reviews for The Absence of Unhappy
Hopeful-z chapter 2 . 5/15
This sequel was very different and thought provoking. It had a nice look inside the human psyche,inside all of us, and the decisions we make every day that shape our futures.
And when we look in the mirror and see ourselves, and all the things we could be but are not, and all the decisions we are responsible for, which has not only changed our own destiny, but other people's around us as well.

Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 4/27
DAMMIT!
THIS TOO DAMN FRUSTRATING!

This Canon Severus, or Canon Harry, or better, Both, should have meet the AU Harry!

The little boy with now bright eyes, loving look toward Severus... The way he say "Daddy" and hug him.
The Canon should have meet him! (Д)

Anyway, I always up for Canon meet AU in Severitus fic!
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 2 . 3/14
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua históri
delia cerrano chapter 2 . 1/10
SAD, SAD, VERY BEYOND SAD!
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Holy cow! This is so tragic. And with all the "bad" dumbledore stories out there this one... I think I hate him in this one than any of the others. I understand why he did this but... Incredible story. Thank you.
NaomiK chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
A very powerful second chapter. Interesting. And probably on point! Sad though.
koukimiki chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
is it done? or on hiatus? I want to read it... because the whole story previously is quite good.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2015
wow. that last chapter really is heartbreaking.

well done.
For.the.LOVE.of.Severus chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Oh dear God I cried reading this! I hope you keep the series going till DH, I'm a little in love with this series.
(Sorry for the double post I didn't realize I wasn't logged in)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Nandini chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
What a great title for Chapter 2! I thought you were echoing "After all this time?", but I see you wrote this before book 7! Would love to see a sequel!
masonsmith chapter 2 . 2/26/2014