Reviews for Interlude
Cazminx chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
The perfect time during the series for this to happen to them.

Great story, was a god read.

Loved Orihime in this.
Renata Ei chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
wow! that was really is going to be included in my top ishihime stories

i wish you could write more,cuz it was really good! keep up the good work!

write more,more,MORE!
Daoiki chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
aw DAMN! Why didn't you make it a lemon! It would have gotten you into my top five smut-gawds...
Sorelun chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
wow! you really have a talent! english isnt my mother language, but i was trembling the whole time i read it. its really amazing, how you describe feelings of both. i liked it the most.
JediSpiceGissia chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
OMG-loved it! If only, If only *sigh*

This is one of my favorite Bleach couples, along with Gin and Rangiku! I hope to read more of fan ficton, Thanks!
Gameeater1 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
This is quite amazing. Description is fantastic, the storyline is quite solid, and it has some amazing suspense, considering most romantic stories rush into sex and such.
Toushiroseyes chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
"Well, you see, I used to think that I liked Kurosaki-kun, but then Kuchiki-san came and Kurosaki-kun started liking her and I like Kuchiki-san, too, just not in the same way that Kurosaki-kun likes Kuchiki-san."

Oh, how I love Hime-speak.

Ishida/Hime is teh luv.
foodaddict chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
Loved it. (,) Absolutely brilliant. I can't believe I just read it now. (,) MORE, MORE, MORE! (O) There are so few good Ishida/Orihime fics around, so I'm pretty starved for them, heehee. (O) *smooch* Hope you're doing great. (,) I haven't read many updates lately, so I guess reality must be taking a spin, ne? (,) Take care! (O)
Kiara chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Very nice. It was in depth nad in character. The detail was definitely appreciated as well. Good work.
Tourima chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Hmm...long time since updating. Will there be more? I hope so.
Thoughts13 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
thats so great, although I havnt read this far into the series, it certainly seems like it would happen and you have made it fit into the plot line perefectly.
Kuwabara99 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Great story! I love this pairing.

I like the time you picked for it too. When they were together during the Soul Society Arc hiding out.

Nice job
ObscureAnimeWriter chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
What's so odd about finding glasses sexy? You know what they say about a man with big glasses _...he has horrible eyesight! Seriously, though, a nerd fetish isn't all THAT strange, is it? I've got one (I even wear an "I Love Nerds" bracelett all the time cause they're so sexy). In fact, BECAUSE I love nerds is probably the primary reason I love the Ishida/Orihime pairing...I mean, every nerd's gotta have his day, right? With Orihime, Ishida could have a month (and not just cause of the boobs...though I'm sure that IS a bonus ).

Cute story, hooray for nerds, 'n all that jazz...

OAW
mikigm31 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow! I love this story! You're a really good writer; you've managed to capture both Orihime and Ishida's personalities very well. Well done! Is this a one-shot? If it is, do you think you could write a sequel anyway? I would definitely read it! _ Well anyway, keep up the great work!
bubbleblu000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006