Reviews for Crystals of Love: Destined Couple
ShadowSiren21 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
I love your stories but it gets so confusing. It would be greatly appreciated if you could send me a list of the stories in order and how they connect to the other stories.
Demoneyed Reader chapter 5 . 8/26/2009
I love your stories and enjoy reading them, but I do have a problem that maybe you can fix. Please either e-mail me the names of the stories in order (timeline order that is ) or post the order on your page not in the stories. plz Because the order that you have writen in the stores is hard to Follow, I tried reading them in order that you have stated and its hard to understand them. Individually they are all great stories but I can tell that you have a time line and I always feel that I am missing something if I read any one of them by thereself's. Thank you for your great stories.

DavisJes chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Looks like I need to read the Chronicles. Great fic. Is Usagi's second daughter going to be Kousagi? Also I can't find Chronicles 5 in your list of stories.
Blaise Kaiou chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
Great chapter...I gotta keep reading.

Blaise Kaiou
Crumpet04 chapter 4 . 8/15/2005
too many Pluto's...gah...that could get confusing! and it is...can't wait for the next chapter _
keiko-chan chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Wow! What a fantastic update. I am really enjoying this story. I definately need to catch up on reading more of your stories, since they all pretty much cross-over. That way I dont get lost hehe. Your writing style is flawless keep it up. Oh...when are you going to update Windrunner and the dragon senshi? Hehe I've been dying to read that again. Anyway keep up the good work.

Peace out
HARUKA205 chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
want more more more ...addicted to your stories can;t get enough...please update soon :)
trp0522 chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
Nice songfic chapter, I look foreword to find out what happens next
TaxiDermy chapter 3 . 6/3/2005
woohoo... They're back. excellent. loving that imagination of yours. very enjoyable read. waiting impatiently for the next update. :)
Crumpet04 chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
Yay! They're alive and together! _
shinn chapter 3 . 6/2/2005
oww. this is was so dramatic ,, first that i saw this story i didnt care about it i thought it is all about fighting and fighting! But Now When i read it.. Oww GosH i was ToucH And It was So RomAnTic.. I Like H&M CoUple_ Plz UpdAte It SoON! It was Really NIce To Read Your StorY!
HARUKA205 chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
this was a very cute chapter...please update
trp0522 chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Good chapter, very creative and artistic.
Crumpet04 chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
yay! go your wild imagination _ very interesting chapter. I read it kindof fast because I had to go somewhere and then I ended up rereading it lol. It was better the second time when I actually read it slower. _
Knight-Of-The-Wolf chapter 2 . 5/23/2005
As always, i really am enjoying your crazy wild imagination! Awesome chapter!