Reviews for Beautiful
grimmwinchester chapter 17 . 7/1/2005
wow what an ending. i didn't see that coming.
Demon Spawn chapter 17 . 7/1/2005
Great ending and John Cena marrying Karen brings me a smile on my face for I like stories where either John Cena or Randy Orton marry an OC character. A sequel should definietly be published.
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 17 . 6/30/2005
Good and suprising turn around! I loved it! can't wait for another one of your great fanfics!
pianogal chapter 17 . 6/30/2005
OH MY FREAKING GOSH! i never ever saw that coming. i seriously am just SPEECHLESS right now. you are the queen of surprise endings. but no matter how much i love Randy, i still really liked this ending. John and Karen were always so good to each other. i guess it just makes sense that they would end up together. amazing job and i can't wait for your next story.

pianogal chapter 16 . 6/30/2005
awe, YAY, YAY, YAY! sorry, i like to freak out on occasion when i get excited. Randy and Karen are just too gosh darn cute together but there is another chapter. oh man, you better not pull another sad ending on me.

pianogal chapter 15 . 6/30/2005
their just friends! why does Randy have to jump to conclusions. i wonder what Karen needs help with? great job yet again.

pianogal chapter 14 . 6/30/2005
awe, thats so sad. John is such a good friend. but, oh my gosh, Karen and Randy belong together but she still has unresolved issues with her husband. its so sad but so good.

Jen105 chapter 13 . 6/27/2005
Awesome story so far. Hope to read more soon.

Jen
viper-sa chapter 13 . 6/26/2005
Woah, very nice chap. can't wait for the next one you put up :)
grimmwinchester chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
that was the cutest thing.
pianogal chapter 13 . 6/25/2005
so they got closer in the hot tub? very interesting. and she fell asleep in his arms, how sweet is that? sorry for my romantic ramblings. anyways your doing a really good job and i can not wait until your next chapter.

pianogal chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
hmm, hot tub? interesting. i like how Randy and Karen are getting to know each other before rushing into anything. that is really sweet.

grimmwinchester chapter 11 . 6/22/2005
randy is so cute. and john in the sweetest
prozac.will.be.my.nation chapter 11 . 6/22/2005
that is so sweet!
YouThinkYouNoeMe chapter 11 . 6/21/2005
Very cute story so far! I'm interested to see where things go for Karen and Randy, and what role John will play in the rest of the story. Awesome job!