Reviews for Political Blossoms
indefinite.hiatus chapter 11 . 12/16/2012
i love the scene you painted at the end there, truly... perfect in a fairytale way almost. it's just really good _ i can't even describe how good it is LOL. makes my heart melt just imagining the moment shang's lips descended upon mulan's *sigh*

keep up the good work (Y)
Elantrian chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
like and coke but thanks for asking ;)
landshark.narwhal chapter 1 . 2/4/2010

MeadowHayle chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Interesting story

(I like Pepsi better)
BluMoonLeo chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is interesting to read, I wanted to read a Mulan fic for the first time and this is hitting the spot so far. ) From what I've read uve done a wonderful job in writing it.
Mushrambolover chapter 17 . 12/8/2008
aw... It looks like you'll never update. I like this a lot too! Well, if you're still writing, a conclusion would be nice. ) And if you're not still writing, the story so far was great.
Kady C chapter 17 . 4/21/2008
please continue?
Reader427 chapter 17 . 12/16/2007
Why did you leave this? Will Mulan escape? What happened to the colony and Shang? Please Continue!
Slytherson chapter 17 . 6/7/2007
please update sooN!
trackstre chapter 13 . 5/29/2007
I like your story so far, but you need to make the chapters longer!
Sam Kovac forever chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
great update! i cant wait to see more!
trecebo chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
Methinks Mulan was sleepy as well. That was..sort of abstract. Like you left out a few verbs and nouns, eh? *blinks rapidly*

: The man meets him, and he took mine, he takes the figure’s, and kisses it. The stranger is a great deal taller than he is.:

The man meets the other stranger, and he (which he?) took mine (my what?), he (who?) takes the figure's (who what what?), and kisses it. I'm guessing the taken objects are hands. And the one of them might be Taoxing and the other might be the boogeyman... :P
trecebo chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
Mulan's internal dialogue is very intriguing. 'Tis strange how captivity in such a place has seemingly dulled her sense of the passage of time. Her comparisons are apt, though.

And your descriptions of the clothing are very cool. I could almost see them and the details of her walk to wherever she was headed.
trecebo chapter 15 . 7/10/2006
Okies. All caught up and going to tag this little beaut so I can keep up with it. I want more. I like your style.