Reviews for An Incurable Pain
LadySlytherin05 chapter 24 . 11/3/2010
I liked this story for the most part. The only thing that bugged me however was the lack of development between Ed and Roy. They went from fighting to being in love awfully quick. Other than that I liked the ideas put into the story, like Ed's chest pain. Even though the story was a bit rushed I still liked it. Nice job!
Valun chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
No offence intended, but I think the story seems to be going forward a little too fast. Still my opinion, but other than that, it's great so far .
Kumiko-kun chapter 23 . 2/26/2009
Good story! _ I really liked it !
Addictedreader09 chapter 14 . 2/5/2008
aww that last part was so adorable
AgentMia2011 chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
If you don't say 'aw' right now, then there is something wrong with you guys!

Aw...That was a great chapter!
Mango Tea chapter 9 . 8/22/2007
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out to you yet, and it probably doesn't matter since the story is done: but the series takes place in the early twentieth century (around 1920), they certainly didn't have stereos XD

Oh and one more thing? Why does Hughes keep calling his daughter Elysia-chan? I know they do that in the show because it's spoken in Japanese but they aren't actually Japanese. If anything, I think they're closer to German.

Anyway, cool chapter.

Love always,

Tabz
Mango Tea chapter 5 . 8/22/2007
I'm sorry but the style this story is written in is outrageously hilarious. Somehow I don't think you meant it to be that way, it's just the way they showed up in places, things explode randomly, and people pop up practically out of nowhere with hardly an explanation; I could almost imagine a "wtf O.O" look on everyones faces.

The chapter was like whirlwind of chaos and random events XD I thought it was just TOO funny. I hope the rest of the story continues in this lighthearted and humorous style, despite the fact that it's clearly marked under "tragedy".

Oh and don't get me wrong, none of what I said was meant to be mean or jabbing fun at you, I just thought that the style of the story was very different from normal tragic stories. XD I like it. It's fun. I haven't laughed this much since...well today actually, since I laugh all the time. But you get what I'm saying.

Oh and I wonder what Ed's pain is, that's worrying me a bit. And Scar too: I'd say he's the most random character in here. So far he's appeared randomly several times, hopping over fences, blowing up walls, saving people he's sworn to kill XD Gotta love it. But I worry what he's up to.

Anyway, enough from me. I shall stop talking. Love your story!

*vanishes in a puff of logic*

Love always,

Tabz.
Allie Mppre chapter 24 . 8/15/2007
I can't find words to descide it. It was so good that I almost cried from reading it. I mean I could never really see something like this happening in real life. Its so moving and shows that love conqouers all. If you write more like this one I would love to read them to. I mean you got into the charaters and thefeelings. Please tell me if thers any more like this. thanks alon.

see you later,

Allie Moore
EagleBlaze954 chapter 24 . 2/26/2007
Cool story, normally I hate shounai pairings but this one was written pretty well.

I liked the plot and the angst (I love angst fics :-)). Though I'm glad for the happy ending.

Keep up the very good work!

EagleBlaze
Frozentaho chapter 17 . 11/16/2006
Oh I forgot to say that Roy was uncharacteristically and unnecessarily harsh to Winry. Roy is too mature to lower himself to shouting at a girl whom he knows is suffering, however indirectly, because of him. Dont let your biases (Believe me, I hate Winry too) get in the way of your storytelling.
Frozentaho chapter 16 . 11/16/2006
So the war really is about Roy and Ed being together. THat part about homunculi being in the army was just a scapegoat. No way would either of them endanger people for their own sakes, least of all start a war. I gotta say, the story is getting pretty weak. And its really improbable that Mustang's whole staff would just drop everything and come with him for no apparent purpose without even atleast questioning why he was a fugitive with Ed, despite their loyalty. Why did they even come?
Frozentaho chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
This seems to be a pretty mellow RoyEd. No passionate, lip-bruising kisses, groping or anything yet. I mean they just...slept. Not really a bad thing. Just different.
Megz chapter 24 . 11/5/2006
I love this story! I read it first a month or so ago, and was thinking about it the other day and decided to read it again. It was just as good the second time as it was the first! I think it makes stories more interesting if something bad happens to the main character, so I really liked how this was played out.
Weavers chapter 24 . 9/29/2006
How sad towards the end
shu-chan77901 chapter 24 . 5/16/2006
Loved it. That was one of the saddest stories that I've ever read. It was really good. _ I'd write a sequel