Reviews for Lost Hopes
reicheruchan chapter 2 . 6/1
I keep going back to this fanfic! I love the pairing, especially with inuyasha as uke and kouga as seme. Absolutely love the storyline!
Starshima chapter 35 . 5/10
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Starshima chapter 35 . 1/29
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
I can't find the url...where is it? Ehehehe
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 18 . 12/2/2015
Hey you said he has been there for months so wouldn't that mean there was a moonless night therefore Inuyasha was human just wondering how the family would have reacted to that and if kouga knows about it or not

Anyway it's a great read so far :)
Starshima chapter 34 . 9/15/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
Starshima chapter 35 . 5/4/2015
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW INU&KOU 4EEVVEERR!
DarySnape chapter 35 . 4/19/2015
I love you story :)
IIE chapter 35 . 3/18/2015
not trying to force yoi for what you don't want to put but you should try making more chapters on like how the kids grew up and Koga and inuyasha having more puppies and what happens to kagome and the rest...tho other thing you sold try publishing it just change the names that dont belong to you and if they don't accept your book then try over until they do because it is really good.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/21/2014
DAMN Kagome

I HATE HER!
WolfPacFaan chapter 35 . 5/19/2014
This is my second time reading this, and I absolutely love the story. Though, you might want to go through the chapter and revise them, if you like. But still beautiful story through and through. Sad at parts, even get me teary at them, but still great story.

Though, I'd love to see a chapter of Inuyasha and Kouga with their children older and what not and how they'll go about their lives, whether it's in the feudal era or the future...
Starshima chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
KICKKKKKKK-ASSSSSSS STORYYYYYYYYYY! INU&KOGA 4 EEVVEERR!
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
So sexy sweet and idk i donr have words :-)
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Love it :-) :-) :-P 3
Starshima chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
INU&KOGA 4EVERRR! !_! FREAKING LIVE THIS STORY! AGAIN! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! YOU DESERVE A NOBEL PIECE PRIZE! CONGRATS ON SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! :)