Reviews for Lost Hopes
Starshima chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
KICKKKKKKK-ASSSSSSS STORYYYYYYYYYY! INU&KOGA 4 EEVVEERR!
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
So sexy sweet and idk i donr have words :-)
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Love it :-) :-) :-P 3
Starshima chapter 35 . 8/18/2013
INU&KOGA 4EVERRR! !_! FREAKING LIVE THIS STORY! AGAIN! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I'VE EVER READ! YOU DESERVE A NOBEL PIECE PRIZE! CONGRATS ON SUCH A WONDERFUL STORY! :)
CrazedWonderland chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
-falls in love with story- Awesome story you wrote!
GrilledCheeseOreos chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
I have to say, this one is better than a lot of others in this fandom - though if you get a chance/inclination, you may want to go over this and fix all the grammar/spelling errors and the misused words.
lovekills chapter 32 . 12/8/2012
Haha take that Kagome a bitch like you deserves that! I like the story its good '-'
lovekills chapter 9 . 12/8/2012
*cough* I've been wanting to say this for a long time...Kagomes a bitch -.-
Anonymous chapter 25 . 12/6/2012
Congratulations! I am happy that you got married, and I didn'y mind the wait, gave me some time to work on my fanfictions. (/*.*)/
Jing chapter 35 . 6/16/2012
This story is great! Read it like 4 times..hope you add an epilogue, have kagome back to her world, what happens to the rest of the gang!
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 34 . 2/16/2012
I also love Kouga's family... They're very supportive toward our Inu & always think for his happiness... Btw, I hope U'll make an epilogue for this story, I would love to see Kagome being banish to her world... Please consider it, please... Good Job & Keep Up the Good Work!... Love U
Lynx D'Yaoi chapter 35 . 2/16/2012
This is the BEST Kouga/Inuyasha fanfic that I've ever read... Love it very much... The Angst is so great that I actually cried when I read it, especially when Inu lost his first child... Kouga is a bastard though, He slept with Inu just because he want to eliminate Inu from his way in getting Kagome... But I'm glad that He could realized his mistakes & finally live happily with his Inu... And Kagome is a BIG BITCH in this story... She's so egoist & cruel to Inu... I really really HATE her in this story...
VaraChan333 chapter 35 . 10/2/2011
As a fan of your other Inuyasha stories, I was really impressed with this one. It's been so long since I found a good Kouga/inu story with mpreg that wasnt less than 15 chapters or incomplete. I would really like to read an epilogue though...as I felt the ending was a bit rushed. Other then that this was a great story and I hope to see more of your stories.
Crystalline chapter 35 . 9/6/2011
Hey miyuki, (I know that it had been quite sometime ...) this is just to thank you for your whole novel length effort, your works really made my day (or week, or month(s)) and I think that you should write MOAR, no seriously, your stuff is frickin good (though there are ... errors at times) your characterization is not as cliched as many others and the way you select your wordings seems careful and captures specific moods perfectly, but you need to look out for traces of over-melodrama, you might have wrote it unaware, but *it* does kill the mood fast [and we don't want that in lemons or waffs, ne?]

So good luck from your fellow and loyal InuKouga fan, Crys
mintry1295 chapter 35 . 5/25/2011
This story is so sweet! Although I cried at some parts (really cried. HARD) especially when he Inuyasha lost his first pup. T.T That was the saddest part of all!

Anyway, I love this story!
764 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »