Reviews for Lost Hopes
Wiccan Queen chapter 35 . 3/24/2011
It's awesome
KogomesHater chapter 34 . 1/19/2011
Btw If kagome was killed in the past the future wouldnt have been affected since Kagome isnt from the past she someone from the future who went to the past So the future wouldnt be affected whatsoever or the whole entire Inuyasha series wouldnt work ouy
Something ReaaalllllSweet chapter 22 . 1/18/2011
I to be honest got a little bored with the story... I usually dont read stories with this many Fancharacters becuz they Usually take over tha story or over power the main characters. that doesnt seem to be happening but like i said (i feel like a hypocrite bcuz i make fanchar) i dont take comfort in all these oc's so im officially going to stop reading. This comment is not meant to be a Flame! :)
Raksha-DanceWaterDance chapter 35 . 9/14/2010
oh my this story was awesome
DarkAngel from Hell13 chapter 27 . 8/22/2010
I have noticed something these past few chapters. You keep confusing Nii-chan, Nii-san and Onii-san that mean Older Brother with Nee-chan, Nee-san and Onee-san that mean Older Sister.
Crazyjess09 chapter 35 . 6/9/2010
i hope there is an epilode however u spell it hehe
InuYasha Taishou chapter 35 . 11/30/2009
Love the story very awesome hehe 5/5 rating
Crebe chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
*Gasp* shippo...CUSSED! HE SAID A BAD WORD MAN THATS NOT KOOL!
shroom chapter 35 . 10/13/2009
i LOVE it :)
Fueled by Pho chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I absolutely love this story. It is so beautiful. I love the character development. The emotions and plot were very solid too. I usually don't go for really angst-filled stories, but this story is an exception. I'm so glad it had a happy ending; I am a sucker for those. Plus with all the angst in the beginning, this story deserved some fluff. :B I think this is one of the stories that got me interested in Inuyasha fan fiction. Amazing story with a fantastic writer ~
Sarah White chapter 35 . 8/3/2009
That was one of my favorite stories i have ever read about kouga and inuyasha! Thanks for writing it.

I love it when they say 'mates' and stuff instead of you know 'lovers' or 'boyfriends'. Mates is way better. Anyway that was a great story! :P I loved it! Especially the Kagome bashing... HA HA i never liked her.
NarutoxKibaforever chapter 15 . 6/19/2009
woot woot go inuyasha and kouga! they're such a cute couple its so adorable ! i luv this story iv read it over 10 times! im not even kidding O.O no srsly i have... yes i have no life -.-cok its summer so dont judge me well anyway awesome lemon
NarutoxKibaforever chapter 13 . 6/19/2009
what a mother fucking ass whole! teijo is such a fucking bitch gr i would have slit his throat!
Sesshylover4eva chapter 20 . 5/24/2009