Reviews for Of a Thursday
maria-eleni chapter 21 . 4/22/2013
One of the best fics I have read, I couldn't put it aside until the last; such a pity it is incomplete.

Your representation of House & Stacy is beautifully done: Very much IC, the unusual coupling, the banter, House's mixture of genius, childishness, "lameness", Stacy being able to control (at times) and House loving it, their physical & intellectual enjoyment of each other. Needless to say it is my favorite couple in the show.

It satisfies me, also, that you show how much Stacy was a victim & not only House. Watching a loved one suffer is devastating (I know) and the idea of losing him/her can cloud judgement.

Having the end of the show in mind, I cannot but see the similarities to what House had to face with Wilson's cancer & his decisions. As Stacy (& in your fic Wilson) House did everything to change Wilson's wish for a swift end, his choice for quality of life versus longer life.
I believe House accepting Wilson's decision had to do with his own experience and that might have been the ultimate forgiveness for Stacy. Why else hallucinate her in the best colours possible, as the advocate of love?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Excellent, although I'd think about changing his golf partner-he hated his colleagues. And co-authoring a paper? I don't think that's realistic for House.
MrsBock chapter 22 . 9/24/2012
This is my third time reading your story. I keep hoping you will finish it. You've done a great job filling on all the details.
OldSFfan chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
Very fine story. I wish you had continued with it.
Katie chapter 22 . 7/12/2012
Argh, I only noticed this wasn't complete when I started the last chapter, but I think we know how it ends :( Just wanted to lat you know, I really enjoyed your fic, it's brilliantly written!
lilawonder chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
You probably know this by now but his dual specialties are actually Nephrology and Infectious disease. I like how you've written House's denial of a larger issue going on. I think it's entirely plausible and it goes a long way to explain his metamorphosis into the House we see today. I also like the scenes with Stacey, domestic but not syrupy. Loving the story and its inherent tension.
tath-chan chapter 22 . 5/8/2011
I love it, everyone is so in-character! Can't wait for more! :)
SakuraDragomir chapter 22 . 1/3/2010
hey watz up

can u write more of this story plz?

i love house md

i hope i can read more of yur stories

ttyl

-yuuki
westlight chapter 22 . 9/14/2009
okay i've finished what you've written so far, and...whoa. epic!

i can't wait for the next chapter to come out hurry hurry!
westlight chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
dude, this is the best fic i've ever read in my life. not just this chapter, every single one so far! it's really brilliant, and i'm barely halfway through.

i'm going to read right to the end, and i've really never ever read a multichaptered fic properly before, so really good job! :D
Dr. House's Lover chapter 22 . 8/5/2009
Brilliant! Wonderfully written! Even though we all know how it ends, I would love to see your take on how it gets there. In other words, please finish this fantastic story!
i luv ewansmile chapter 22 . 5/8/2009
I totally love this story! It's been one of my favorites for a long time. It is amazingly written. Awesome story. I just love it. Thanks for sharing.
eurogirl14 chapter 9 . 4/26/2009
as far as i know, you can only score one point at a time in lacrosse, or at least in girls. i play lacrosse (girls) so i dont know too much about boys, but i believe there is no two-point line. and they would only go into overtime if they were playing in a quarter-final, semi-final, final or tournament.
sunshine and pink skies chapter 22 . 2/8/2009
great story. hmm, wished it was finished though.
ImeldaLumos chapter 5 . 6/21/2008
Extremely well written story. Good for them who wants a longer version with descriptions full of details. It's interesting to get to know how his life was pre-infarction. And I'm glad to know that I still have a number of chapters left to read. So, good work! Look forward to keep reading this when I find time!