Reviews for The Silence
Sesshomaru's Bride chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
Hey, I couldn't help but notice that what you have Rei doing with the roses is very Very familier. By chance have you ever read the book "Daughter of the Forest (Sevenwaters Series)"?
OnexCrazyxOnna chapter 29 . 10/22/2008
Can't say that I have read another story like it. It kept my intrest and I found some parts to be very funny. Over all, nice job. :)
craftylily chapter 29 . 7/27/2008
great story I think it is so sad that she didn't get to save ednymund though
Black Vana chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
Great story,reminded be of the wild swans yet another great fairytale
Patricia16 chapter 29 . 9/17/2006
I loved it
Lady Seiryu chapter 29 . 9/24/2005
NELLO! I LOVED IT! PLEASE MAKE THE SEQUEL!
DragonGirlYumi chapter 29 . 7/28/2005
Hey I loved the story and I hope to see a sequel soon.
Flame Ivy Moon chapter 29 . 7/21/2005
I can't wait I'm glad this turned out so great! It was an amazingly good story to read!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 29 . 7/18/2005
Will you make this a trilogy? I can't figure out how you would float the other two books into this sort of a plot line though. I enjoy this story as much as I enjoy the sevenwaters trilogy. Write mroe soon.

- DAmia -
kitty-kat7685 chapter 29 . 7/16/2005
They came back! I new they couldn't be a part from the girls for too long! I'm so happy!
Rena H.M chapter 29 . 7/16/2005
I loved it! I can not wait to read your next work.
kitty-kat7685 chapter 26 . 7/16/2005
Hey guess what I'm back from the vacation to hell! It was worse than I thought it was going to be. No internet or any good TV stations and being stuck with my little brother 24/7. Worst of all I lost more than a pint of blood from 14 different nose bleeds and now if feel really sleepy and have to take iron pills to get all the blood I lost back. O.k. well lets get back to the stories review. I’m only on chapter 26 so I’ll review the rest when I read it, but I just had to review this chapter because it shocked me. First, Matoko’s drinking problem was a really shocker although I guess I would suit her better than the other senshi seeing she probably could handle more alcohol than any of them. Next, I would never have guessed that Ami would try and kill herself. The thing with Rei was a surprise was it wasn’t Endymion’s baby the way she kept thinking of Serenity and stuff. The thing the surprised me the most was MINAKO was having the affair I would never have thought it would have been her! Although I’m happy it wasn’t Rei who had the affair. Well I’m off to read the rest of this story although I’m really sad that it’s coming to an end.
trp0522 chapter 29 . 7/14/2005
Yay! The happy ending.

Ah the fact that Quatre was a bit intimidated by all the food Neo-Queen Serenity was putting on her plate gave me a good chuckle. I see Usagi’s eating habits are still the same.

Thank you, for writing an enjoyable Rei-center fanfic and I look forward to sequel as well as the other stories you are working on.
trp0522 chapter 28 . 7/14/2005
Love the Rei/Relena mother and daughter moment. Seeing how Relena inherited Rei’s telepathy, I wonder in the sequel will Relena inherit Yaten’s mantle and become the new Sailor Star Healer.
trp0522 chapter 27 . 7/14/2005
Oh and you really had me fooled when you nearly name Relena’s father. I was thinking Yuuichirou… but I was wrong I would find out in chapter 27.

A nice bittersweet chapter and good job with the foreshadowing for the sequel. Let me guess the War is with the Black Moon Cult?