Reviews for New year, new beginnings?
Jazumi chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Thank-you very much for all these ToS fanfics! They're awesome! I can't wait to finish reading them! Thank you again!
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Oi, how do you do it, huh XD? Fluff after fluff after fluff. I cna't get enough of it! So sweet, so adorable! Hm...I think I can guess what that "something special" is they want to give to each other _. Have I mentioned I love your stories?
Ilvinaeda chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Another wonderful fic...can't believe I missed this one last time. Stupid me...

Anywho, another beautiful moment between the two. Between the campfire scenes, and the moonlit walks, and the cheery bedside moments, I can't really think of a fluffy situation you haven't shown them in...hehe. Guess the warm fuzzies really get to you, often. _

And that's always a good thing. Be happy...because it's easy to forget sometimes that happiness is rarely free, and that many times, happiness comes at a cost of something much dearer. To feel such boundless, unchained happiness must be bliss.

I truly hope you enjoy your life with your "Lloyd" forever...and live the ultimate dream, because there are so many people out there, and yet so few who have achieved that. Makes me happy inside to know that there are people out there who have found that true happiness, and find ways to keep it that way.

Ack...rambling again. But yes, best wishes, and once again, another great fluff fic! Keep writing! '\ _ /'
Lord Cynic chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
More fluff! Top stuff, very nice, short'n'sweet, even. Colloyds and Sheelos's all the way.
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
It's nice and good. Do more stuffies on the pairings... because I know it can't be just one chapter.
Urby chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Quite a bit late for our kind of New Years, but hey, who cares.

Symphonia has soda? Oh noes! Hyper people everywhere...

Heehee, Colette and Lloyd discussing future plans, yey for them 3 And what about Sheena and Zelos? What are they doing...? Ah, can't think, I have another killer headache. Blah. Can I sell those on eBay?

I want to steal you talent. Or let me borrow it, please...
J.A.Phillips chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
WITH AN OWL!

I know, wrong fic, but I told ya that'd be my opening line everytime I talk to ya from now on. lol

Great stuff as always. Hope to read more of yours, and here's hoping that your 'Lloyd' treats you well.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Soppy ColetteLloyd fluff, YAY! Lloyd spelling a message on Colett's hand was cute. The ending too.