Reviews for Crusade: Legend of the Dark Knight
KeybladeMagicDan chapter 2 . 9/21/2018
What if Shinji Ikari raised by Batman known as Bruce Wayne?
J0ekerr chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
This fanfic caused me to emit bodily fluids. Mostly superheated piss out of my eyes.

And you managed to misspell Bob Kane.
chernabog chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
since Shinji Ikari is Batman, whouldn't it be cool if Kaworu Nagisa was the Joker? It would be great if you did. But if you have someone else in mind, that's fine, it was just an idea i thought that you might be interested
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 2 . 6/30/2006
Some more updates would be nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
when are you gonna update
tomdj1701 chapter 2 . 7/22/2005
This is a good one. Please update this one soon.
jmuu chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Now this just rocks. Even with the odd mistakes in spelling here and there.

The whole idea of Shinji becoming a shadowy vigilante is so weird. I just couldn't stop giggling and grinning like an idiot.
Kibuka chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
This is surprisingly good. I had my doubts when I first saw the story but now I'm looking forward to what you guys have in store. Wow, kensuke. Who would have thought:) BATMAN BEGINS rocked!
Darknemo2000 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
How very...idiotic... Really thats one of the worst possible crossovers I've ever seen...You should consider to stop wasting our time...
Kei Ikari chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA SHINMAN!

wENT FOR THE WRONG MAN FELL DOWN THE DUNNY CAN ALONG CAME SUPERMAN THOUGHT HE WAS THE BOOGYMAN AND KILLED HIM

COOL SONG HEY?
Duo chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
Interesting, but I'd rather read a new chapter of "Shake The Heavens".
umbrellaman chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
F**k all these haters, I actually like this cross-over. I was not aware that there were two other fictions with the same idea, though. Oh well.

Some would argue that Shinji is too weak or something to be Batman, but then again was Bruce not the same way as a child? Wasn't the part of the point of him avenging his parents' death because he wasn't strong enough to save them? Batman isn't great because he was always strong, he's great because he MADE himself strong. He's a self-made hero, and I think if you push Shinji hard enough, he'd be just as disciplined and just as well-trained. Please to keep up the good work.

That, and having recently seen Batman Begins (which I really liked, btw), I'm in a pretty Batman-ish mood right now.
NefCanuck chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
Hrmm, interesting set up, though for some reason Touji as a cop seems odd to me. (I like Kensuke as assistant DA, that fits him well I think)

Hrm, wonder what that conversation at the end between Touji and Misato was about? You certainly have me curious
LionHeart1080 chapter 2 . 6/15/2005
This is awesome, you've managed to transform Shinji into my all-time favorite comic-book hero, Kudos to you! Keep up the good work, now I'm on my way to see the new movie.
X-Over chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. Please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)