Reviews for My Always
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
How sweet! Another good read! I love your stories! You write so well!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
That was so sweet. I love the way you had Luke handle it, and both of them pushing the delete together was the perfect touch at the end. If only all men were really that perceptive, lol.
Electricboa chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I always wondered what Mara thought of Luke's old girlfriends, this is a pretty unique take on her learning more about Luke and Callista's relationship at the end.
I Am Not a Human Being chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Nice
braceface freak chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
AH...I think I'm becoming a serious fangirl of yours...You can make me squee out and bring me to tears all at once...Again I just adored this...Thank you...
Forlong chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Heavy "aw" factor.
blank101 chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw. Just found this, and it's such a great little scene. everyone's emotions are so perfectly condensed and explained, and as others say, the letter is written in the perfect style to have come straight from Luke's heart.

You're queen of the vignettes :)
elven-cat2 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Just reading over some of your older fics. This one was really nice in an emotional way. Having "someone special" in the past can be a bit difficult and troubling for both to get past. I was glad that they both hit "delete" on that button though. You really have gift in writing something that touches emotions of the characters for your readers...
LisaQT3 chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
I have read this at least three times and I cannot believe I haven't reviewed it before. I think it is wonderful. I love how real Luke is in the letter. It truly feels like a "moving on in a healthy way" letter. It's so perfect the way Mara thinks she shouldn't read it, but then reads it anyway. Great job.
inappropriate laughter chapter 1 . 9/1/2006

*SNIFF*

Aw...
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
"With all my heart, Callie, I hope that someday the Force will be with you again."

This story made me cry, especially that line. :) Well done!
ahmaira chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
I can't believe that a beautiful story as this one has received so little reviews. I LOVE IT a million times! It has become one of my favorites and i will read it again and again. Especially the part when Luke took Mara hands in his and they both deleted the letter. Beautiful!

May the Force be with you, always.
Silindro chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Oh that was perfect in nearly every way. Fav author's list too, f'sure.
The Noble French Fry chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Oh, I love it! Wonderful... I had always wondered about how Mara would feel about Callista, and just how Luke would've dealt with putting Callista behind him for Mara. Really, wonderful.
Valerie chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
*grins sappily while tummy fills with warm fuzzies* There are very few things in the world that can make me all squishy inside as a sweet Luke/Mara story. I loved your characterizations and the descriptions were fantastic (seriously, I could almost feel Luke's breath go across my cheek, as well...I actually turned to look over my shoulder...unfortunately, no one was there :P). Thank you for such a sweet story!