Reviews for Utilis Fabula Monstra
Lee chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
i absolutely love this! It's just so Sirius and Remus! I'm in love and away to cry over how cute and awesome this is!
Rose chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
AHH! loved it! suuper cute and I seriously wasn't expecting it (tho with sirius I probably should have.) brilliant.
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
TeeHee... They Make A Wonderful Couple, Don't They?

YYWKMN.
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
omg I loved that that was so cute. Can I borrow your plot bunny? Because frankly it’s better then mine at the moment. Lol
Boticelli Puzzle chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
BIG HEART! THEY'RE SO CUTE*
LadyCarter chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
excellent

*snigger*plot bunny
BeautifulButDeadly chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
aw! thats so sweet! loved it, so cute
Elpin chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Very funny and fluffy. I especially liked the part with McGonagall. Never underestimate Sirius Black! Loved it!
Kazuli chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
well i enjoyed it anyway...Sirius has quite the imagination...*loves*
SilverKestrel chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Plot bunnies are evil. That said, please give this one a carrot from me. Very, very good. Loved it.

SilverKestrel
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
very sweet )
Jedi Master Bag chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Funny, and short! But you should write about Sirius going around the school and snogging everyone. That would be fun!
anonimo chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Are you sure Utilis Fabula Monstra doesnt mean "Show the useful Lie/Tale?... Sounds more likely attending to the actual derivations of Monstra (Mostrar Show, reveal in spanish) and Fabula (kind of tale, or downright lie)

The story was pretty cool, though.
Lady Halaia chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
*can't stop giggling* You've just made my day. Bloody Brilliant! Even the name of the potion... *breaks down into giggles again* On a more serious note, you have very small paragraphs, but I couldn't find any mistakes worth mentioning, and it is well written, so yeah. *Grins* Can you tell I like your story? _
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
That was so cute! So sweet...I loved it!