Reviews for Stranded
O/O hot and cute! i love it X3
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
SO F-ING CUTE! O.O *drools*
bamberbabe88 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
i like the fact that roy got caught and punished for breaking that "no hands" rule. it was a cute story. i loved the ending. this should definitely could be made into a story. keep up the good work and keep writing. _
Night Ghost chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very nice. Good job.
Iced Perfection chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
ah...one of my favorite kinds of fics...hot and steamy. m. perfect on a cold winter day. like today. loved it!
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
They had much fun didn't they?
ShinokoMinako chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
O.O

I think that's the BEST fluff I have EVER read in ALL the anime/mangas I've read or seen...Man...(not that anime ever HAS any fluff unless it's Cardcaptor Sakura or something XP) But MAN! That ending wasn't too sweet at all! I liked it! _ I've read a LOT of fluff stories surrounding many animes such as: Yugioh, Inuyasha, Cardcaptor Sakura, Saiyuki, Naruto, Weiss Kreuz, Tsubasa Chronicles, Kill me Kiss me, and a whole lot more...and I think this is the best of them all
Neji chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Ok, I think this is my favourite! I loved it!
yorozuyagaren chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Funny. Let me know if you write more. _
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
o...that was such a nice fic! lol, lemon's the best..."" just...don't mind me..."" anyways! it was really cute in the end too! lol...me luved it! that's also why i put in on my fav list as you can see.

ja ne!

jessica!
queenphoenix chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
OK, so I'm sitting here at 11:30pm, too hyped on soft-drink to sleep, reading dirty fanfiction. And - I'm actually enjoying myself. (*whimper* I think I may need psychological help)
Cloudia chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
is there going to be more?

can't wait!
gelatinoussugar chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Oh, steamy lemon than fluff! YAY! *Giggles* Ah, RoyxEd never gets old...*Sighs and drools*
Kiwee chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aww! The ending is just too cute!
The Gothlet chapter 1 . 6/23/2005