Reviews for Kim and Ron's baby
ajap2003 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
excellent story. i loved the names.
Kendra chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This story is great as well as the ones that connect to this one when the twins are 1 month old and Kim went out for a day at the Spa and Ron had to take care of the twins and when Kim and Ron had Lily and Kim had to go to bed rest when she was pregnant with Lily.
Angel of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
When I started the story, i thought it was just another "Kim and Ron have a baby" story, but it was diffrent.

Somthing about I just loved.

This was a really good story. You should write another story about the new family. That would be cool :)
midnight chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
that was soo sweet.
Im filing my nails chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
He held up his glass of champagne and toasted, “To my beautiful wife, and our baby.”

-GOOD STORY. QUICK.

the quote?

kim's pregnant. she cant drink wine. ''

c

U
Majorcrush chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
you need to make sequal to this.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Lookin' good keep it up.
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Utterly fluffable are the only words for this wonderful piece! . I enjoyed it so much it made me cry it's so sweet and cute. Keep writing!

Mic Mic
Meet Me Halfway chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I LOVED IT! EVERY WORD OF IT! LOL
Forlong chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
FYI: babies can't see color until 6 months. LOL. As for going in labor while at the hospital...that DOESN'T happen. To conveniant.
Chibigal4 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Again...Aw...Cute sequel. -_- Talk about surprise endings; I did not see that comming.
captainkodak1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
This was very good. I like the names of the babies. Other than the fact that unless Kim was hiding the fact of two babies, they should have known there were twins. But Kim would just have to have twins, I mean after all the grief that the tweebs gave her. Now she and Ron will have to deal with it all over again. LOL. Great one shot.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2