Reviews for Kim and Ron's baby
temi chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
were is rufus and its alittle ok i loved it
tommy Oliver chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It's beautiful but kinda short
fuehcwdbcuyewv chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Cu-ute! I really enjoyed this. Write more!
terry quick chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
When my wife and i found out we were expecting we picked sky blue and banana peel yellow as our neutral colors ;)

the only problem i would have with this story is that there is no reason they wouldnt have allowed ron into the delivery room. In fact the probably would have insisted on it. And there would have been some great story ideas if he was. ("C,mon kim, youre almost there! push!"

"You Bas&%$#! You did this to me!")
Little angel chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
That's so SWEET! AWW! Good job!
SHADOW DRAGON TWISTER chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
NOW THAT WAS AWESOME AND SWEET :)
ajap2003 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
excellent story. i loved the names.
Kendra chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This story is great as well as the ones that connect to this one when the twins are 1 month old and Kim went out for a day at the Spa and Ron had to take care of the twins and when Kim and Ron had Lily and Kim had to go to bed rest when she was pregnant with Lily.
Angel of Eternity chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
When I started the story, i thought it was just another "Kim and Ron have a baby" story, but it was diffrent.

Somthing about I just loved.

This was a really good story. You should write another story about the new family. That would be cool :)
midnight chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
that was soo sweet.
Im filing my nails chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
He held up his glass of champagne and toasted, “To my beautiful wife, and our baby.”

-GOOD STORY. QUICK.

the quote?

kim's pregnant. she cant drink wine. ''

c

U
Majorcrush chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
you need to make sequal to this.
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
Lookin' good keep it up.
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Utterly fluffable are the only words for this wonderful piece! . I enjoyed it so much it made me cry it's so sweet and cute. Keep writing!

Mic Mic