Reviews for Fallen
Kaleia chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Such a sad not your fault! No!...I feel so bad for loved his master and his padawan (SP?) Good story though.I also hated what Anakin has become to.
minoki chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
very nice. sad but great.
Ettawen chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Wow that was really good. You are a very good writer :)
inspired-fire chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
VirginsBurnAlot chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I'm loving this so much. Its got EVERYTHING... Witty, deep, thought provoking, the real deal y'know?

Anywayz... Rock on... N keep doing wat ur gd at (this)
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
absolutely beautiful! sigh... so sad...
Lady ot Rings chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
WoW...*tear* That was such a beautiful fic. You captured Obi's feelings perfectly and justified what he did, how he felt. Very well written, one-shots suit you, especially the angsty kind. I loved all the mentions of Qui-Gon and the choices Obi made because of his love for Qui...then his love for Anakin. So perfect. Bravo! You are great at writing this sort of thing! Keep up the great work!

RoeBoat chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
(*Sob*). That was awesome. Unbelieveably wonderful. I haven't checked out this category before, but I just saw the movie and thought I'd take a look. Boy, was that a good choice. Wonderful story- absolutely perfect. It's going on my faves. By the way, can you read my stories if you get the chance? Once again, perfect story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I really appreciate this story for tackling just the subject I wonder: what was Obi-Wan feeling when he left Anakin. But I disagree with you on a few points. I don't think Palpatine was really honest with Anakin. He totally manipulated Anakin to get just what he wanted, to make Anakin his next apprentice. He played on Anakin's deadly fears and anger. And I'm not really sure that Anakin got closer to Obi-Wan than Qui-Gon did. Obi-Wan knew Qui-Gon for about 12 years; he knew Anakin for maybe the same amount. But Qui-Gon was older than Obi-Wan; he was more of a father-figure.

abcabc chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Absolutely heartbreaking.

The angst and heartbreak Obi-Wan must have been feeling after that is excruciating. The man thinks he failed Anakin, for goodness' sake. He truly did love him and it's a shame that he will carry that guilt for the rest of his life.

Loved this. I also read your other fics and adored "Darkness and Light." What a wonderful story. I am looking forward to more of your fics.
mageoflight chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i just saw EP I and loved it. it was very good, yet very hard to see Anakin turn evil because of lies and fear. This story really opens up the feelings i really think Kenobi felt as he left Anakin. Torn in both directions.

great story.

nice work.
Katie chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
It was very good!
EdenJaded chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
wow, I loved this, somehow I think thats exacly how Obi Wan felt when Anakin joined the dark side. A really great piece of writing. Congrats!

EdenJaded _
Array chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
That was incredible. You have great skill. Wonderful...It left me breathless.
Willow8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Oh. My. God.

*wipes eyes*

This is heartbreaking in its complexity, yet it is so simple, so straightforward. I love it, and I love you for writing it. That was simply amazing...

So much emotion fused into so short-a space. Well done, I want to read it again, but I know that if I do, I will cry.

*tsk* And you say you're not a good writer. This proves you wrong a million times over. You're amazing, doll, and I love you!

*runs away to cry some more and find some tissues*