Reviews for Bad Memories
Virrose chapter 8 . 3/2
Well, I think nine is personally the best. Just from experience she will go back unless she has a reason not to. Just have her hold on for her friends.
TeenTitansFanForever02 chapter 5 . 1/23
I am like in love with this story but it's really depressing and I wanna cut now... :P Ah well...that's my fault, I read the description and warning. Anyhoo, This is a really good story. So keep it up. :3
LuffyLover chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Ok, trying to remember all that I was going to say... cool story, I liked it. My favorite character is Raven, too. Not meant to be flames, but now that you're... holy Azarath... 9 years older, if you ever wantwd to go bacj and edit this story's typos, that would be nice. Oh, and those are my favorite episodes, too! Nevermore, Birthmark, Prophecy, and The End (all three parts) you seem pretty cool, and almost as messed up as I am! I've never drank, and cutting doesn't help for me, so I turn to my animes and books and such to help dull the pain of life. TT is one of the original coping shows. I think we love Raven do much because we're a lot alike. Right? Anyway, hope that this long review makes up for not reviewing all chapters. Probably going to go read your sequel in a bit. Bye!
FlemDeFlemmmm chapter 8 . 9/3/2012
2 - i love the idea for this!

3 - i think that this a great idea to and i would love to see what happens when the titans find out! xD
himmelblu chapter 8 . 7/14/2011
I must say you seem like a very talelted writer. this story is just amazing. I have read it at leats 100 times. I LOVE IT. it is something who actully get you to think. and i think it fits to the charakter. I have actully have dreams who seemed like this story. I wish someone will read this and you will become famous. YOU ARE AMAZING. I love you, and your work 3
ILoveSadEndings chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
that's like the best chapter ever! I wanted to cry(not really, but I was REALLY REALLY sad) you described the cutting scene so well, it was so realistic and sad. You're an amazing author!
ILoveSadEndings chapter 2 . 12/24/2010
great chapter! soo interesting!
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
before i continue reading...is this going to have a happy ending?
SummerSnowflakes15 chapter 8 . 2/13/2010
This is... amazing. The best story EVER. I cut myself too and this is the BEST story about it. Plus I LOVE the TT's so it makes it better
boomchickaboom chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I loved the idea you have for this story. However, please, please learn how to spell!
BlueBird722 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
I've read this, but where is the rape scene?
Suspended chapter 7 . 7/29/2008
Wow, this story was really amazing. Kudos to you :). You were really able to express Raven's emotions in a very powerful way. It was a really unlikely situation that would happen in the show but you made it work. I really hope to read more inspiring stories like this one from you.

Suspended

PS. I would really appreciate it if you took a few moments to look at this page /towriteloveonherarms) it has to do with a lot of things that happened in your story. Gracias :)
MoonliteWriter chapter 7 . 6/17/2007
Wow...

I am wordless... I'm sorry

I did not like this story...

I freaking LOVED it!

Raven was in character, along with everyone else and the story was descriptive and I could imagine it the whole time! It actually was a story, not one with baseless cutting and "Oh, I hate my life since my dad is a demon" one. This one went into full depth and was just totally awesome. I have to agree also, Raven is my favorite character also! I'm not an abuser or have been abused, but for some reason stories about abused people are intriguing and interesting to read.

I honestly loved your story!

Keep on Writing,

Moonlitewriter
CureDream90 chapter 8 . 11/26/2006
well i love the story and all the ideas but i cannot pick one as for they are all super _ keep up the great writing
SunaTenshi chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I really love your fic...I like gore and death and all that shit, so this story is I must say this:The chapter was so fucking SHORT!