Reviews for Secret Language
Mishelle20 chapter 23 . 11/24/2007
I absolutely LOVED this fic. You did an amazing job with it and the characters were wonderfully written. Overall this is definately one of the best fics that I have had the pleasure of reading. Again, amazing job!
Purgurl chapter 23 . 5/7/2006
Bravo! Great story, very touching and I had to laugh at the Sam/Maria tension when she paid a visit to them.:D:D
Sparky1943 chapter 23 . 3/15/2006
Really great, I loved the way you write for Jack and Sam. Good story, good angst. Nice, very nice.
Mara chapter 23 . 2/16/2006
I LOVED IT! I watch the show and the things that you made the characters(Jack,Sam,etc.)do is so believable! I'm a writing major in school,but i haven't done any fan fiction yet, and I'm just curious as to where you got your ideas from. Such as, the baby's name, making Maria "nice", Frank having a stroke, etc. But overall, I thought it was good...probably one of the best WAT Jack & Sam fan fictions I've read so far.

Keep on writing!

-Mara :)
JackofSpade chapter 23 . 5/26/2005
Yea! It's a boy! (very happy fan!)

Not that it is any surprise, but I loved your story because it was happy all the way thru. The tears were for good things and the affection never died...even Marie turned out not to be so bitchy!..(amazing!)

Maybe TPTB will read this and take some hints for the final season of WaT!

Please write again soon!
Rach5 chapter 23 . 5/26/2005
Wow - FANTASTIC!

i can not believe its over - i really ilked this story. hope you do one just like it.

Great writing!
makemyday chapter 20 . 5/26/2005
Lovely! Romantic, slushy & sweet. Nicely written too.
kiddo33 chapter 23 . 5/26/2005
Aw! I absolutely LOVED it. From the beginning to the end you had me hooked. This was an amazing FF and you ended it perfectly. Great job! I hope you write some more J/S stories ;)

JackofSpade chapter 20 . 5/25/2005
What a treat! I luv clicking over and seeing an update from you! The gift from Baby Malone was precious and the inscription on the locket was "simply adorable"...just like Jack! Gotta say again, I'm luvin your happy Jack story!

PS..I'm still voting for a boy!
Rach5 chapter 20 . 5/25/2005
Great chapters!

post more soon.
JackofSpade chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
Awe! I'm sitting here with such a happy smile on my face! If your fans get to vote, I want Jack and Samantha to have a little dark haired little boy!
kiddo33 chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
Great chapters! I'm loving this story more and more.

Rach5 chapter 18 . 5/24/2005
This story is awesome. i love it.

great updates. can't wait for more :O)
JackofSpade chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
OK...you have me all misty-eyed and smiling! I like the way you move your story along at a nice pace. Don't know where you are taking us next, but I'm sure it will be just as enjoyable as the past. It is good to see a happy Jack for a change!
kiddo33 chapter 14 . 5/23/2005
Aw! They got married! SO ROMANTIC!