Reviews for The Girl, The Dragon, and The Wild Magic
OMG! I LOVE THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
conflict
i n t o t h i n a i r chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Am i the only one who has read a little book called The Girl, the Dragon, and the Wild Magic? I read it in 2nd grade for a book report. It is about a girl named Rhianna who can't do a bit of magic, until a wizard named Brightstar reveals that she is has wild magic... hmmmm. :(
Rainstorm77 chapter 20 . 6/26/2009
This was awlsome! I'm really injoying your stories. Keep writing!
notwritten chapter 20 . 10/11/2008
A very good and interesting story. have a good day tomorrow. Keep smiling. :-)
Fallen Ash chapter 2 . 9/16/2006
As soon as i saw the Title it reminde of a book..its called wild majic and its about a girl who has a form of mahgic called...wild magic! she can talt to animals...good story all the same meaning your fic thanx!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 20 . 9/16/2006
This story is awsome!_*push the button 'Add Story to Favorites'* I hope you are going to write about the 3 year with her in it.
I've-Got-a-Jar-of-Dirt chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Well, this is one of the stupidest stories I've ever read. Your use of grammar is atrocious, you can barely spell, and punctuation is obviously not speaking with you right now. Your OC is a Mary-Sue...and for goodness sake, you have more chapters submitted than you have reviews for them! That should tell you quite clearly that your story is horrible.
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 19 . 9/14/2006
Ginny went crazy?O_o I hope this going to be a good end of this story. anyway, I wonder is she going to go back to the future in the end? Please hurry up with the next chapter!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 18 . 9/13/2006
Aww, poor Rhianna! I really wish that I could help her. Those Ministry people are big fools. Please hurry up with the next chapter!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 17 . 9/12/2006
This chapter was great!_Please hurry up with the next chapter!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 16 . 9/11/2006
Same as the last review. Poor Rhianna. Please hurry up with the next chapter!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 15 . 9/8/2006
Aw poor Rhianna, it doesn't look like that its many people who likes her. Anyway, please hurry up with the next chapter!
AnimeCrazy88 chapter 14 . 9/5/2006
This was a great chapter!_Please hurry up with the next chapter!
canuck84 chapter 14 . 9/5/2006
hey really good so far. )

plz update soon.