Reviews for Tapestry
Inki Feathers chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
This is a great crossover. I wouldn't have thought of it in the first place, but it comes together really well!

One of the things I want to criticize on is the crossing point-of-views. I got a little lost when you brought Bonnie into the picture, especially quite late in the story. However, you made up for it by making her relevant in the plot, and it worked.

Otherwise, keep up the good work! Can't wait for the conclusion!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Very, very cool. Nice xover. I look forward to more. Keep writing!
Cylon One chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Quite a good fic you got here. I enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed watching the Incredibles movie. Cool super name you gave to Jack-Jack. Looking forward to every future chapter that has yet to be released.
charizardag chapter 2 . 7/19/2005
hey, it's me again. I was wondering, have you read MY stories, if not, check them out, I think you'll like them
charizardag chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
not bad. but Couldn't you just call Jack-Jack "jack"? because Jack-Jack is his babey name.

still, keep it up
Sand Lord chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
Good chapter. So Bonnie is a super. Nice plot twist, but its quite a lesson she learns while dealing with her uncle. The vault under the Stoppable residence is cool, it's Etna Mode all over again. Keep up the good work!
Chimera Spyke chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
not bad. i think this fic has definite possibilities.
Sand Lord chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Good start! I totally like the Incredibles, one hell of a movie! Keep up the good work, looking forward for more!
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Interesting take on this. I always pictured The Incredibles and Kim Possible as contemporaries. Looking forward to future chapters. Also, thank you for not making Ron into the total blathering idiot that a lot of writers make him into.