Reviews for A Broken Promise
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
lol 10 years later xP Hope you continue this!
bree13284 chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
No afense but u make it out that she is completely worthless like she can't even fight when really she has gotten stronger its like she can't even put up a fight i don't think its a bad story but it would be nice to see hinata a little bit stronger i know shes kind and all that but man does she sound pathetic i feel sorry for her shes gets walked over to much i know that its ur way of describing her but it wouldn't hurt if she got a little stronger!?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2014
update
pgonzale5 chapter 5 . 5/18/2014
Yo, I just stumbled onto your story and well hope you haven't forgotten it! ]
NikiBffl chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This is really good for the first chapter. I love the part about sasuke hitting on hinata.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
Poor Hinata! She just got away from an abusive father (and clan) and is now sold to an equally abusive husband. Itachi, Gaara, Shikamaru and Neji better help her, and soon, before he rapes her :(
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
Finish it.
Marina chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
It's a little past a couple of WEEKS! PLEZ get your ass on the computer and UPDATE!
xXYour DoomXx chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Continue please :)
shibereta chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I like when is the next chapter
kandita chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
So far so good...but I'm a but confused, is she going to end up having feelings for Gaara and vise versa? I hope so. And is Itachi dead or alive? If not when will he be in the picture? So many unanswered questions arise from what I've read so far
Affinity chapter 5 . 5/18/2011
Hey... plz finish the story would u... its turning out really great... really liked it...
NOzomii chapter 5 . 8/6/2010
please keep writin the story

i want to know what happens next

please,please,please,please.!:)
nwyd chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
poor hinata... pleasepleaseplease update soon! i cant wait to see what happens...
sasuhinaita chapter 5 . 7/17/2009