Reviews for Close Yet Far
KoshkaKost chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
No no no! You can't be that bad! It's been seven years I know, but you can't forget this fic! Please we need John to rescue Monica and tell her he'll never love anyone else, pleeeeaase!
katiska chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
No! You have to update! Please!
Mini Reyes chapter 3 . 11/15/2010
noooo! don't stop! I realise that this hasn't been updated in ages, but, plz finish the story! it's really good!
xdeletedxaccountx chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
Lovin' it!

nuritacobarrubias chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
No, no, no. Yo can't leave it there, it's a crime, you must continue this, I don't mind this was updated a year ago, we drippers need you authors to keep them alive. Please. You were doing a great job
Rach chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
HI!. this story sounds good so far.

please update soon

see ya
Wahsho chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Great Story I hope you continue it soon
louise chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
Can we have more soon? please please please...

I'm dying to know what's going to happen to Monica. lol
Louise chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
I am so looking forward to the next part. You have done a great job of writing this so far. Keep it up!
CrazyStarfinder chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Don't you dare stop writing this! Loved John's concern. It would have been real fun if the bomb had been real and had gone off then they thought she was in there. *not violent honest*

In answer to your question on my story, the writing bug bit me and I started an account a couple of days ago. You'll like the rest. *hugs**

Please do me! I will worship you and build a shrine!

CrazyStarfinder chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Like the green eyed monster rearing it's hard and o chloroform! A great start!
skypilot-dlm chapter 2 . 5/21/2005
He has to find her! I'm really enjoying this, more please. Great job.
Kathmak chapter 2 . 5/20/2005
C'mon, John! You have to find Monica before something terrible happens! (And to a previous reviewer: No, Scully should keep her clammy hands to herself and leave John alone. So there! :-) More, please...
skypilot-dlm chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Oh no! What's going to happen to Monica? It's good though, keep going.
louise chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I can't wait for another chapter, i'm anxious to see what happens to Monica. lol