Reviews for Allegiance
starie78 chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Love it!
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 14 . 9/6/2010
This was a really awesome story. I'm really glad I read it.
Fanmail chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
You are the most uh-mazing writer ever! I had L&W SVU on at the same time I was reading this, trying my damndest to multi task, but I found my attention slipping from the TV to your utterly brilliant story. (Not that I wasn't making sure I paid rapt attention to your writing while I tried to focus on two things at once!) I'm a mean-spirited critic most of the time. I hated Eragon, for instance. I'm especially picky about the use of borrowed characters. So, I'll have you know that I'm not just a random illiterate reader who doesn't know what they're talking about. You are truly gifted in the arts of plot, character description, and character interaction. I loved it. Keep it up!
a proud geekfreak chapter 14 . 7/18/2005
aw. great story and about time we found out time the readers got to find out what the surprise with Eric was! great story, loved it!
qt-angel chapter 14 . 7/17/2005
Loved the story :D so sweet!
soonerbabe14 chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
hey i hope you do another story after this one because it is great.i love elliot/casey. well good luck on the next chapter.
a proud geekfreak chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
aw, final chapter! that's sad, but I am also glad about what happened to Eddie! this story is just great! I can't wait, but yet I can wait, for the final chapter.
qt-angel chapter 13 . 7/14/2005
wow! cool chapter! :D love it!
Diana chapter 12 . 7/10/2005
Awesome Job! I totally love this story its AWESOME! cant wait to read more
1N4 chapter 12 . 7/9/2005
The suspense is killing me! What a way to end the chapter. I'm really enjoying this story. Keep up the good work. Please don't make me wait too long for the next chapter! ;-)
Ally chapter 12 . 7/8/2005
It's really good! Keep on writing and the good work. I want to know what happens next. For ideas you should watch episodes and read other fan fictions for ways you can continue your story.
a proud geekfreak chapter 12 . 7/7/2005
wow, that was frigging good. (to use Olivia's termology)

I love this story! it is so awesome! and you so rock at writing! and I want more soon. and I guess I was wrong about Eddie really being Olivia's new boyfriend. oh well. just great job on this story and you get a, (to use my friend's termology) woot, woot and another woot, woot!
qt-angel chapter 12 . 7/7/2005
please! please! update soon! Great chapter!
hey chapter 11 . 7/3/2005
good story! i love it! please continue!
shady gurl chapter 11 . 7/1/2005
i love this story. your doing really good. cant wait for the next chapter.