Reviews for Missing
Megan Consoer chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 14 . 11/25/2006
Beautiful
quizzabella chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Great story - the charaterisation was spot on and i've never been able to resist a well written love scene. Thanks for making me smile in an otherwise boring day.
Vampirehelsing chapter 14 . 6/4/2005
cool

vamp
KittiRain chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
wow.. cool story so far!

i will read the rest another time as i am very busy... but please dont stop!

from cat
Astronomical chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
Wooh! Keep it coming. i've give you that - it was very smutty lol.

Lucky for you, I like smut lol.
Vampirehelsing chapter 13 . 6/1/2005
cool

vamp
Vampirehelsing chapter 11 . 6/1/2005
resonate

sorry obbssessed
Astronomical chapter 8 . 5/26/2005
I wouldn't call that smutty! lol, excellently written, and I cannot wait for more.
golwenadaneth chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
Confession time, alot of acid lee and jilly bean and sparks's fics have his name as Theta and i thought that as they were such good writers it would be nice to carry on the idea, thanks for the reviews, i will update soon, I thik this is going to be a long
tulzdavampslayer chapter 7 . 5/25/2005
sigh... fantastic! :)
Astronomical chapter 7 . 5/24/2005
Yay! Theta? How did you come up with that one?

Heh, fantastico...update soon!
golwenadaneth chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Hi Astro, thanx hun, all the constructive critisim i can handle please, cos Id like to improve my story telling. This story is really making my brain work, im loving writing it, and Im greatful for the reviews. Ive always been a bit bad at punctuation but Im working on it, lol.
Astronomical chapter 6 . 5/23/2005
Oh yes! This is fantastic! It really is; I just can't believe you haven't got more reviews than this.

One critical note, sometimes, you could use adding a litle more punctuation, as your sentences drag on just a litle. Apart from that, it's fabulous.
golwenadaneth chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I will have a new chapter or two up in a few days, thanx for the great review, nice to know my work is at least readable, enjoy reading. Golwen