Reviews for Deadly Nightmare
Wragziez chapter 14 . 8/1/2010
I loved this story, keep up the good work and good luck with everything!
635589793238 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
lol so what ur saying is, CBS stole ur idea? haha i had this idea as well, way before i even started watching CSI. oh well. this is different anyway - omigosh poor greg! and also - YAY WALKI-TALKIES ROOCK!
635589793238 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh poor greg! im gonna liike this story hehehe ANGST!
Rainack chapter 14 . 7/4/2010
Wow! Really liked your story!
Mwhahahaha18 chapter 14 . 9/1/2009
This was a really good story!
unrelated thing chapter 14 . 8/16/2009
Wow, this was amazing!
Rehgai chapter 14 . 5/1/2008
Oy, for real, though, if you want to continue the sequel, (sorry, had to find a chapter I never reviewed!) I have been in, like, super poem mode lately. Review or PM, or E-Mail me with an emotion if you don't want to tell me the plot. I want to help you write!
Zaik of Wake chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
Zaik of Wake chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
That poem rocked, man. Little long though, think I blacked out somewhere in the middle :)
Graciekay chapter 14 . 1/5/2008
Wow. that was aewsome. super story! you should deff. write a sequel.

xoxox
The Goddess Azure Thunder chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
i love it!
To The Lighter Side chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
Wow, I really like CSI, and I am so glad Greg is safe! I was so worried for a while! I hope everythings going to be okay, and I hope the sequal is just as good as this one!
SamuraiKai chapter 5 . 10/30/2007
I know this stories done, and has been for a while, but I just wanted to say I'm really enjoying it. I remember the episode where this happened to Nick, and my heart races just praying Greg gets found in time. I have to go tutor and then to class... and then to work, so hopefully I can read again soon, but I will definately finish it by the end of the week!
JustMaeBe chapter 14 . 8/9/2007
I liked this. It was sad and yet you couldnt stop reading. Tres bien!

~SF~
QueenOfTheUniverse chapter 14 . 7/28/2007
Wow...that was a great story! I would have posted comments all the way through, but there just wasn't time, I had to know what was going to happen next! lol. Great work and I can't wait to start the sequel! Keep up the awesome writing!