Reviews for In A Summer Swelter
cmtaylor531 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this story had so much more potential. Im a little sad you never finished it. I would have loved to seen wher you would have went with it all.
Lady.of.Victory.Rising chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
It's been five years. Five FRIKKIN years. But maybe, just maybe, if we're veeeeery lucky, you'll someday come back to this?
000000oooooo00000000 chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
I really like it, add more RoryJess!
cmtaylor531 chapter 4 . 12/4/2006
aww Im sad you never finished this story. It was incredibly cute! I LOVED IT!I was looking forward to seeing where it would lead!
Cheetos are yummy chapter 4 . 6/6/2006
This is such a good story. You need to continue ASAP!
cmtaylor531 chapter 3 . 5/12/2006
So ive been really bored and reading some old Literati fics. Bye the way i really like this story. Im really sad you never finished it. It was totally cute! Oh and for some reason when i try to go to chapter 4 of it, it takes me to chapter 5 of lessons for harry potter fic. Was kinda looking forward to that chapter! Sorry rambling, tendency to do that!
Abcdsergv chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Update and I'll give you a proverbial cookie.
kisstherain chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Yay. Update son. :)
The Spastic Forkie chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Didn't read this one - but I'm liking the title of the first chapter. (looks closer) Gilmore Girls? O_o You know, I've pledged myself to try and watch an entire episode of that show and I just...can't...DO IT! It blasts down my self-esteem a lot.

Hmm. You know, when all else fails, you could always e-mail me.

But anyways. I hate you not. Unless you're a freshman in my speech class or President Bush, I don't hate you.

Funny - it seemed like a flame seeing as you didn't really say anything positive and I percieved it as something negative if anything. But now that I've got your word it wasn't a flame...I guess that makes it...okay.

I'm actually trying NOT to be a bitch here, but some of the menupause may be rubbing off on me. (snarls)

If people didn't like the movie, I told them to read the book and then watch the movie again. That's how terrible it was. I can't believe I actually spent over seven dollars for two days of digesting pure excrement from what seemed like the spawn of Hemmingway. At least the movie portrayed the characters as being something other than a couple of horny robots.

Yah, two years ago I would've just flamed someone's work just to get back at them. Luckily I've since matured. Heh. I needed something to read other than digusting slash anyways.

On that note -

BLAGH! VOMIT! Slash is the scum of the writing universe! Honestly, if they were het to begin with, don't mess with a good thing! And I too have nothing against gays - a few are very good friends and relatives - it's just sickening to do that to a couple of beloved characters. I read a slash in the Moulin Rouge category that made me want to skewer my eyes with scissors. I couldn't really enjoy the movie for a long time without being reminded of that God-awful story. Honest to bloody God if they MUST gay up two characters, at LEAST have them not hate each other in the original movie! I mean - The Phantom of the Opera and Raoul? They kinda tried to KILL each other! Jeez, people!

(Moderately long pause)

Are you...are you done there? Sorry.

At least you didn't get me started on the mormons. That's for another review.

Good luck with your Gilmore Girls and whatnot. That Lauren Graham is one cool lady. Great on Newsradio. Oh yeah.

Forks
RogueHoney chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
hey whatever happened to finishing? write more pleze.
RogueHoney chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
mkay so kind of a confusing start but it got better. so far so good.
alltimelowlover chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
Hey there

Jess if written extremely well. Love to see where this goes. Keep it up

:) LacY
follow-ur-dreams chapter 4 . 7/7/2005
Oh i love it! It's really cool so please update! i wanna know what happens next!
Kimber84 chapter 4 . 6/25/2005
I loved this chapter. update again soon!
Regina Halliwell chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
ooh... intense. great chapter. keep it up.