Reviews for I am your Kitty
ShadowKat chapter 13 . 12/6/2010
Hey! I noticed that at the end of all your chapters you say that you live for reviews. I sincerely hope that this is true. I reeeeally love your story! Unfortunately It's been over a five years since you posted any more of it. But I'm hoping that one day you will come back and look at the story again, see this review, and maybe you will please finish the story. In summery: I really like it and dearly wish to read more of it. Good Luck with your endeavors.
sienna2hot4u chapter 13 . 8/27/2009
that's an awesome story! keep writing!
Aeta Aella chapter 13 . 9/1/2006
Ooh, looks excellent! I look forwards to the ne installment!
CureDream90 chapter 13 . 8/24/2006
wow please that was awesome please more.
CrystalWillow chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
much better. I WANT A HAPPY ENDING!

ok, ranting now over. (sorry 'bout that by the way, no hard feelings?) i like it. it sounds promising.

but is raven/angel a crazy cat lady in the making? or does she just have 3 cats?

please update soon!

;)
forgetMEalways chapter 13 . 4/9/2006
oh dear god please let beast boy/garfield win that contest

the contest should really be about who can do the strangest things and then beast bboy changes into an animal and wins then he and raven live happy ever after!

sweet story!
Charys of the shadows chapter 13 . 4/4/2006
update soon! plz! x
warprince2000 chapter 13 . 3/23/2006
Vallex chapter 13 . 3/22/2006
So col! so nice . continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue,continue.!Plz.:)
alyssum32 chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Great story so far!it's awesome but it needs more action (maybe?) also I'm just being my usual rude logical self, but Gar is a Vegan isn't he? Vegans usually don't drink milk especially hot CHOCOLATE milk coming from COWS. but I'm just being a slightly rude critic so forgive me.(i can never keep my mouth shut about logic):P I love the story, though!
Frosty Pickle Juice chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
aw...let me geuss, Beast Boy is going to win?
nicole chapter 13 . 3/20/2006
that was raw! i love raven and b.b together. but i hope raven comes to his door step and says "i love you"! keep writing! i need more! more!
123454321 chapter 13 . 3/19/2006
IF YOU MAKE RAVEN INTO AN OLD WIDOW WITH 27 CATS I'LL BE ANGRY! XD

Great story! I was howling in AGONY when it ended. Update soon! :D
D0omkitty chapter 13 . 3/19/2006
i want more! hey i betcha the winner in Robyn or sumtin huh! don't be mad i can see the future wink, wink. it is a cool story so hurry an update.
samuraigurl1213 chapter 13 . 3/19/2006
Hm, really like this... one problem, Ricxhards eyes are BLUE.. yeah, ehatevem tgus is great!

-em