Reviews for To Hell and Back
Keeep up! the story is great
SevStallion chapter 7 . 10/3
please continue the story! It's 2015 now and the story needs to be updated...its really a good read!
MacGyver07 chapter 7 . 9/20
please contenue I would really like to read another chapter
Do continue
woodyt chapter 7 . 7/23
Any chance your going finish this or do the third in the left behind series
CarlZerris chapter 7 . 7/13
Great story. Is ther even the smallest chance you plan on continuing?
Fayari chapter 4 . 5/25
Huh. I knew it! I knew he couldn't have gone insane. He's waaaaaaaaaay too stubborn for that.
Fayari chapter 3 . 5/25
Snape is a master Occlumens, remember? If Sirius Black could do it for twelve years (albeit as a dog for most of that time), Severus Snape would have definitely survived four years with Dementors since he has a much stronger mind. I wouldn't be surprised if he was simply biding his time before he murders all those assholes.
clh6 chapter 7 . 3/3
Please continue this story! It is really fun to read.
daisycb chapter 7 . 1/30
It's frustrating...almost enough to make me quit reading! Too many good stories just stop in the middle. Please finish.
Here's hoping that you will continue this story. Too Bad Snape didn't really blast Sirius, though.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I think I have read that story years ago - it seems so familiar. Anyway, I am fascinated by it and desperately hope you will go on with it, despite the long time of your last update.

Please update!
CrazyGlitch chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
CONTINUE! I love this and it is well written!
Michy1990 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
When's the next chapter coming?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
So I understand if you don't plan on finishing this, but it has been a very good read so far and I do hope you complete it. I like the grim tone you've taken, it's very believable.