Reviews for To Hell and Back
Minna cross chapter 7 . 8/24
amazing! please continue!
Swagness maximum faness chapter 7 . 5/3
Wow I can't wate for more this is so good
OfSamAndPhilosophy chapter 7 . 3/3
After five years? For real? It's been another five.
UPADATE!
OfSamAndPhilosophy chapter 1 . 3/3
OMG!
I have been looking for a story like this EVERYWHERE!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
eburnim chapter 1 . 2/23
I know you seem to be finished with this story, as it has been several years a nice it has been updated, but I have to say I really loved this story! Snape is awesome and the story is really well written with a great plot! I would reeeeaaallly LOVE to see more of this story! There is just so much potential!Please please please update!
Lady Celeblessil chapter 7 . 2/15
Please write faster my friend
Lady Celeblessil of mirkwood forest
This story is something I really wanted to read. The idea behind this fic is really interesting. Please, keep writing. I would really like to see an update.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/17/2015
Keeep up! the story is great
SevStallion chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
please continue the story! It's 2015 now and the story needs to be updated...its really a good read!
MacGyver07 chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
please contenue I would really like to read another chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2015
Do continue
woodyt chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
Any chance your going finish this or do the third in the left behind series
CarlZerris chapter 7 . 7/13/2015
Great story. Is ther even the smallest chance you plan on continuing?
Fayari chapter 4 . 5/25/2015
Huh. I knew it! I knew he couldn't have gone insane. He's waaaaaaaaaay too stubborn for that.
Fayari chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Snape is a master Occlumens, remember? If Sirius Black could do it for twelve years (albeit as a dog for most of that time), Severus Snape would have definitely survived four years with Dementors since he has a much stronger mind. I wouldn't be surprised if he was simply biding his time before he murders all those assholes.