Reviews for To Hell and Back
clh6 chapter 7 . 3/3
Please continue this story! It is really fun to read.
daisycb chapter 7 . 1/30
It's frustrating...almost enough to make me quit reading! Too many good stories just stop in the middle. Please finish.
Here's hoping that you will continue this story. Too Bad Snape didn't really blast Sirius, though.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 7 . 11/17/2014
I think I have read that story years ago - it seems so familiar. Anyway, I am fascinated by it and desperately hope you will go on with it, despite the long time of your last update.

Please update!
CrazyGlitch chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
CONTINUE! I love this and it is well written!
Michy1990 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
When's the next chapter coming?
Guest chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
So I understand if you don't plan on finishing this, but it has been a very good read so far and I do hope you complete it. I like the grim tone you've taken, it's very believable.
Eve chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I'm sort of liking this story... the idea of it more than the execution, to be honest. You are just so redundant. The concept of "wrongly incarcerated for four years" keeps repeating over and over and there is nothing beyond that, I mean instead of Snape it could be any other character and there would be no difference. The characterization is lacking... Dumbledore feels sorry and thinks the exact same thoughts as Sirius, how is that possible? Their relationships and views regarding Snape could not be more different and yet they all share identical reactions.

Really, is Dumbledore feeling bad because Snape suffered or because he himself did something less than right? I cannot tell. He doesn't regard Snape as an individual at all, as former friend or protege or someone whom he thought he saved from the darkness or whatever. Snape is just 'that innocent man who was wronged', so it's hard to see any real simpathy there. It can be Snape like it could be Moody or Lupin or Minerva or Draco Malfoy.

I really enjoyed the first chapter and Snape's POV looked interesting. Too bad that all the non-Snape characters seem to be one single brainless entity.

PS. I do like the fic. Probably doesn't look that way, but I'm just sweet like that in my reviews. :)
licha.s chapter 7 . 4/25/2014
this is a really interesting story. i hope you get to update it eventually.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 7 . 4/11/2014
Still interested! Still interested!
Come on author get off your creative arse and post another chapter!
I want to see Snape continuing to be awesome.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
:D Oooh I can just see someone getting drowned in that sea.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
hmm I actually thought the Death eater would have been Snape, thinking Voldemort would have freed him from Azkaban.
ThisIsTheOnlyNameICouldPick chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
I have dreamt that someone would write a fic where Snape returns to Voldemort! This is the first story I have managed to find that even hints at the possibility, thank you!

Oh and you writing is fab :) you can really see the improvement when compared to Kept behind, it's much smoother.
Please Continue chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Continue!Continue!Continue!Continue!Continue!Continue!Continue!Continue!Continue!Continue!
kathyjo chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
It seems that you no longer are updating and that is a shame this story so far is great and would probably et better...well I can hope that someday you will update