Reviews for To Hell and Back
GWT chapter 7 . 10/15
I finished this in a day because of how good it is! I think Severus is very well portrayed and in the situation he’s in, still helpful to the order but really distrustful. I’m really excited to read the next chapter, if you want to continue of course.
Anixd chapter 7 . 8/29
This fic is brilliant. I love the way you write the characters und how you keep the plot thrilling! I hope you continue this because it's just great
Norv chapter 5 . 6/10
plus je lis plus j'adore cette histoire, je me régale d'avance du prochain chapitre, votre meilleure histoire sans aucun doute!
Norv chapter 1 . 6/10
génial original et palpitant, une suite serait super, merci pour ce bon moment
solarcolt chapter 7 . 5/21
Its been 9 years - would love to see an update of this story :)
Hetc chapter 7 . 5/14
Great premise, well written, fantastic potential.
Please, if life permits, continue.
Lily chapter 6 . 4/30
Please update, this is my fav story
KruRid chapter 7 . 4/10
Sooooo what happened next? Is Voldemort going to murder Snape or recruit him back or do some short of mind boggling magic to put him under mind control spell?
00 chapter 7 . 2/9
Update please. Good stories such as this are getting rarer and rarer.
cloudshape to ennien chapter 6 . 10/6/2019
So many years. And I have just reread the last two chapers and can't believe it has been so many years ago.

Come on, you can't let it hang like this. Please finish it!
Graci chapter 7 . 2/4/2019
I love your story! Your a very good author, and I hope you update :)
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2018
This is a great concept. It's a pity that it appears to have been abandoned, but being unfinished does not mean you deserve vitriol from ( especially anonymous) reviewers , particularly as you have done the ( non paying) readers the favour of sharing your efforts.
Thanks for what you did write. You have a great imagination & a way with words.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2017
I hope you choke on a long one for failing to finish this story
00 chapter 7 . 7/6/2017
Another dead story. How sad.
nevermore.qatpi42 chapter 7 . 4/18/2017
Are you dead or something? If not, please update.