Reviews for To Hell and Back
nevermore.qatpi42 chapter 7 . 4/18
Are you dead or something? If not, please update.
Cia6ra chapter 7 . 3/9
It's been 7 years now. Please update!
mas mas
scgaraycochea chapter 7 . 2/27
Wow! It is an incredible good story.
I would like to ask you to continue writing it, if you can.
I think it can have an interesting ending.
Please continue writing this fanfic, I love this story and I thing that should be more people waiting for your updates.
You are a great writer, thank you for share your skills.
My regards
cloudshape to ennien chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
So said "To be continued..."

- do so. Please.

I have read this story years ago, probably when you wrote it. And just today I found it again and it gripped me again. Even after years it is worth finishing.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
Just found this and I hope you continue it.
daisycb chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
Here we are, another five years and time for another update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I want to slap Dumbledore really hard across the fact right now. My dude, didn't you learn the first bloody time?! But then I'd give him a hug afterward because he's my trash baby and I love him.

But Snape...oh boy. SNAPE. Snape needs ALL the hugs in this chapter, I know this deviates from canon so I won't say that but I feel so bad for poor Snape right now!
Minna cross chapter 7 . 8/24/2016
amazing! please continue!
Swagness maximum faness chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Wow I can't wate for more this is so good
OfSamAndPhilosophy chapter 7 . 3/3/2016
After five years? For real? It's been another five.
UPADATE!
OfSamAndPhilosophy chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
OMG!
I have been looking for a story like this EVERYWHERE!
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
eburnim chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I know you seem to be finished with this story, as it has been several years a nice it has been updated, but I have to say I really loved this story! Snape is awesome and the story is really well written with a great plot! I would reeeeaaallly LOVE to see more of this story! There is just so much potential!Please please please update!
Lady Celeblessil chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
Please write faster my friend
Lady Celeblessil of mirkwood forest
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
This story is something I really wanted to read. The idea behind this fic is really interesting. Please, keep writing. I would really like to see an update.