Reviews for To Hell and Back
1829482 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Hello...

Umm, somehow I found this story while browsing through some other ones and it really fascinated me. Your story is very impressive and I was really disappointed that you hadn't continue to update it.

Usually when the story has not been updated for more than 3 years, I tend to give up on the story ever being updated but this story makes me want to know more about it. Your writing style is really good and the emotions are clear-cut. Will you be updating soon? Please say you will...

Thank you..
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 10/26/2009
Really good! Maybe someday this story will get finished!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
Leave Severus alone. He has already paid too high a price. Beside he can no longer get next to LV.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
Absolutely perfect! I always knew Severus was a man of integrity and honor. Well done!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
I am not surprised. He was not a man to trust lightly. He will not forgive easily if at all.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
I expect that Severus will want nothing to do with any of you! I wouldn't!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Superb beginning! Knowing old DumDum when he finds out he was wrong he will expect Severus to forgive and forget and go back to things as they were.
snapsforsnape chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
I picked up the Dorian Gray reference! This is a wonderful story- my heart wrenched during the scene when Snape was pleading with Dumbledore to believe him. You truly have a talent!
AccountDeletePlease chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
Hate it? No. Like it? No. Love it? No.

Adore/Worship it? Totally.

Snape's cool.

So is this story.

:D

Eagerly awaiting updata-tion,

T.M.R.C
slaysvamps chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Very interesting premise. Usually Azkaban stories have Harry as the one falsely incarcerated. It's unfortunate that the story has been abandoned.
Sinkme chapter 6 . 11/30/2008
omgosh yay! this is such an interesting story! i never thought i'd see snape and sirius talking civilly, but you established that connection very nicely and sirius made his point effectively. i cant wait for more!
klester chapter 6 . 8/27/2008
I know it's been about 3 years but PLEASE CONTINUE!
Budgie chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Hey,

I really like your story!

I only stumbled across it some days ago, but have read it twice now.

I think you define the characters really well, and is true to their original style, although perhaps Sirius is a bit Snapesque in his adress to Severus?

(I'm not the biggest fan of Sirius, i think he's bit of a moron, so i'm not that intimate with his character).

I like the theme you're playing. Having Severus betrayed, when people usually portray him as the betrayer. I also like how you show that Albus isn't infallible, as most fics gives him that can-do-no-wrong-and-know-everything-quality. Sometimes that's just annoying!

I like how Severus turns to Black, as he is the only one in the order who possible knows what he's been through, and also that Black went after Severus in order to clear some things, even though they are not the best of friends. I do hope their relationship developes to a more cordial level than their constant bickering, based on their newfound empathy to each other, though it would be boring without their "discussions"...

I'm really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

(And really, Severus NOT returning to the light side? He is the epitome of a martyr - more so than Harry Potter in my opinion - there is NO WAY he was not returning to fight the bastard who enslaved him...)
snarky Beth chapter 6 . 3/19/2008
Hey, I came across this story and found it really interesting. It is intence, angsty, upsetting and just plain kept my interest. I am SO glad Severus is back, though he is far from recovering, of that I am sure. Sirius has been a help, what a shocker concidering the men never liked eachother, but I can't say it didn't cross my mind he might help. With this understanding, there is hope. It would be really great if you continued this story!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
Hi, I just caught up with all your updates, and wanted to let you know I am still reading your story. It's good.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »