Reviews for To Hell and Back
Thee-Unknown-Factor chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
horrible it happened to him
CoyoteWolf chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
OH! -grins- Come on! Let Snape go back to the Dark Side for at least a little! I wanna see what all the Death Eaters think/say!

Momenti and Take Luck,

-Moony-
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Hoping like hell that Snape doesn't go back.
Miss3y chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
o, good chapter, i cant wait for the next one! ;)
Lilithakaducky chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
So, Sirius will go talk to Snape? Cool. Can't wait to see.

Don't worry about HbP. Your Fic is great enough without canon. (Especially THAT Canon:-P)
bianca chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
Oh, this is chillingly good! Snape walking out on them! Whatever will they do now? Besides argue amongst themselves ;)
CuriousDreamWeaver chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
Poor Sev! He's such a poor pickle! I love how you've written this. Please write more!

_~

CDW
Mel J1701 chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
I really hope you're going to continue this despite the events of HBP (and that rather overly-critical review from that girl) because this is definitely one of the best Snape fics out there.
Evil Dragon chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Wha! deja vu! I was going to write a story VERY similiar to this! You even got the number of years of an imprisonment I was thinking of! Anyway...I probably won't write the story anymore. Besides your alot better of putting words together than I am.

So please PLEASE PLEASE update soon! *grovels to your feet and kisses your shoes* PLEASE!
Lady Silver Witch chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
wow! what a good story! keep up the good work!
Oya chapter 4 . 7/18/2005
Wow, I pretty liked the power display by Sev. Some fanfics I've read usually make Sev's power like some weakling, urk.

Anyway, the ending was pretty emotional, and I'm wondering what would make Sev change his mind. Perhaps DD's capture? Death?

Do update soon! And I hope that you'll continue to write it as you would have before HBP. :)
ThePurpleEmperor chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Yay! Go him! Go you! (I haven't had my coffee..) This was excellent! I love him, how he just tosses Sirius away even though he spent thirteen years in Azkaban. I really do. It's amazing.

-Sho
hotcocoalatte chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
OMG! This story is so good! Please update soon! -
Claire chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I quite enjoyed your story, despite the many shortcomings "Ermione" mentioned in her lengthy critique of your writing. The emotional impact of the story is what did it for me. Afterall, I'm reading fanfiction, and I'm a snape fan! Great one, thanks!

However, if you don't mind me saying so, in the afterglow of thoroughly enjoying your story, I did also notice the problems Ermione brought up. I sometimes think the story can be much more engaging if the situation in which Snape was framed could be explained in a more credible fashion. But then again, it might take away the angsty bits which is really what I'm going for. Just my two cents.
jack chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
omg write more! THAT WAS SO GOOD! PLEASE CONTINUE!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »