Reviews for To Hell and Back
May chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Khamul chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Please continue! I like it very much so far. A tiny bit OOC of Dumbledore not to listen to Snape, but you explain it well. :)
Barb8 chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Love it! I was so happy to wake up to an update. Please post more soon.
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Good chapter. I am glad to read this installment and eagerly await the next one.
CoyoteWolf chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
OK...Ok...I have only two...erm, three things to say.

1) Screw Dumbledore.

2) Snape shall fight for the Dark Lord (let the Lord use his !anger/betrayal-feeling thingy! toward Dumbledore to make him great!)

3) Update soon! My birthday is on the 29th! And...you should care!...and you should...UPDATE!

4)...ok so i said three...but I meant four...anyway...I think that Lucius should be in this somewhere...I dunno...you can have him floatin' around somewhere...bobblin' up and down...or...yeah

Signed,

-Moony-
Cheelalaucha chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Poor Dumbledore... aw, who am I kidding? Bad, BAD Dumbledore! Shame Shame!

I can hardly wait for Snape's reaction! Keep going!
No.names.availible chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
hm... *serious face*

...

*claps hands* I love it! *grins*

Excellently written, angsty, and nice and filled with non-cliche drama.

What's not to love?

-Exile
Mellonin chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
Yes! More! You could easily garner a cult of readers with this story. Allow me to be your first cultist :) *runs after the author with a yelping bunny* Write more! Of feel the wrath of the bunnies! (he he he ...) But, erm, yeah. Please write more?
Menecarkawan chapter 2 . 5/24/2005
You know, Bumbledore should really learn not to just throw people away without proof. And may I say... er duh! Who the hell do they think the bloody spy is? The Death Eater told them everything but the guy's name! Who else told Dumbledore about Snape's 'betrayal'? Who else went out of their way to make sure Dumbledore believed it? *throws hands in air* I swear, they're all idiots! "We still don't know who the spy is..." Honestly. Do they need a bloody banner?

Good chap, by the way. Ta!

Minn
Ceejaytee chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Please continue. But you REALLY need to explain why no one felt fit to use Veritaserum on him and why Dumbledore saw fit to believe a new recruit over Severus.
No.names.availible chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Like it?

No, not like it.

I am completly wide-eyed and amazed.

I love it.

And yes, you bloody well should continue!
fuck off already chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Good start. I know one of the other reviewers said that Dumbledore should have used Veritaserum to question Snape, but the way I see it, the old man already has a history of believing only what's in front of his face... look at how he let Sirius be imprisoned.

Can't wait to see more of this.
salzgurke chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I like this a lot and I hope you'll continue!
Emu chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Interesting start. I look forward to reading more of this. The only thing that bothers me about this first chapter is that Dumbledore does not try to use Veritaserum (sp?) or Legilmens on Severus before he conceeds that he is guilty. I think it would seem more believable if Dumbledore confronted Severus about the allegations against him before he believed that they were true. Maybe you can explore why Dumbledore choose not todo that in a later chapter. Update soon!
Imortalis chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
i really love your story!

please continue writing...