Reviews for To Hell and Back
Molly Morrison chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
What a great idea! I don't know if anyone else has done it before, but I've never seen it.. and this is much, much more believable than Harry being sent to Azkaban. I'm so interested to see where you take it, so please don't stop here!
Oya chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
Well, this is VERY interesting. You had better update VERY soon!
theselect chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I love the beginning. Please continue with this story, I'm already hooked. I loved 'Kept Behind', and this promises to be another great story.
supernova8610 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I thought this was excellent! Please continue! :-)
JacobAPotter chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I personally have never read a "Snape in Azkaban" fic, so I'm looking forward to seeing how you play this one out. But as with all fics of a character being placed in Azkaban it always seems that it is too easy for them to be shipped off. They are always just sent with no hearing, trial, or veritaserum. If you could just cover this issue later in the fic that would make me happy. Please continue it!
lucidity chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
It's quite excellent! Do continue, by all means! Who is the real informant?

Poor Severus! He's been betrayed by one of the few people he trusted. The poor dear.

Please continue on with this! It's great!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Nachzes: Grr... Stupid, senile old Dumbledore. -loathes him with a passion now- WAH! Poor Snape! -tears-
Satine Lula chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Wow. Poor Sev. I hope he doesn't forgive Dumbledor for this... At least not quickly...
taxx chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I LOVE THISS!
Patterson1219 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Like it so far... ;) Quite interested in what happens next! Can't wait til ya update... tata!
lovsnape chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
More its good. i have read othe stories about Snape beginning betryed. this is one of the better ones. Please countie with the story. i wont to know what happens. You are off to a great start.
RickmansGirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
LOVE IT..MORE PLEASE
Nellasnape chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
I really like your story, i love the way you make Snape look to Dumbledore (like a child look at a parent) like only his opinion matter for him and the way he lost all hope when Dumbledore turn his back is grand. I think maybe it will be ironical if the only one who believe him was Harry 'Bloody' Potter and if he beggin to visit him when he reach 17. It's only a suggestion because i think wanever you decide it will be a great story.
Barb8 chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
PLEASE update this as soon as you can. Dying to know what is going to happen next.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 .. Last Next »