Reviews for To Hell and Back
lys chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Hey, awesome story! I like your characterization- especially of Snape. I am furious at how he was imprisoned and I was scared for a while that he might not recover from Azkaban. I believe he still hasn't recovered...and he definitely is still hurt (no wonder), but I am very happy that he's still in possession of his mental capabilities and will help Harry and the Order against Voldemort. I confess I did feel a tiny bit sorry for Dumbledore...but really, what he did was wrong and he deserves Severus' scorn. I like it that Severus won't allow himself to become his pawn ever again. I do hope, however, that with time, he and Dumbledore can come to a sort of agreement...a mutual trust and friendship based on equality. I would like them to bond in some way, form a relationship. As I said, as friends if nothing else (note that I am NOT talking about them being lovers...Dumbledore could be his FATHER...and even if Sev wasn't straight it'd be...just, no *shudders*).
I'mJustWhoIAm chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Love this story. I really like the schema of Snape being betrayed and sent to Azkaban, and him wondering what his next actions should be.
Please would you continue this story? Pretty please with a cherry on top?
Xiaou Nem chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Of course I'd like to see this continue! What kind of relationship will Snape build with Harry? That interests me a lot.
Xiaou Nem chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Yay! Snape for the Light!
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Veritaserum? Legilimency?
Symphony Amador chapter 7 . 6/3/2013
Yes please do continue, I just cane across this story and already saved it, so please update soon!:)
creativesm75 chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
cool. please continue.
bluetaffyart chapter 4 . 2/27/2013
I have this strange notion. What if the mark is fake and snake imperiousness him? Surely fumbled ore will use verisertum this time
bluetaffyart chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I am so happy you ha snaps show his emotions. Eat your heart out mistake making... Twice making the same mistake dumbled ore
Cheelalaucha chapter 7 . 1/12/2013
I started reading Kept Behind again and was reminded of this. It's still a great story. I can't believe it's been so long. I started reading this story when I was 14, wow. I remember when you first posted it. :) Thanks for writing!
Tilly
cutelildragon chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Even though its been a year since you've updated I was glad that there was a new chapter to read. I read this fic a couple years ago and remeber it. I hope you will update one day, and soon.
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 7 . 12/20/2012
interesting i like it!
fanfic fan chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
please don't abandon this story
Mashkai30 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
FireSenshi2 chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
I would really love to read more of this story of yours! I hope that you might be considering updating it sometime soon...
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »