Reviews for To Hell and Back
TheUndefeatable chapter 7 . 10/22/2012
Wow! I love this story! Don't dare to abandon it or some thing like that! Update sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooon...
TheUndefeatable chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
Oh! I knew it will be like this! I don't know how, I just knew! It was WONDERFUL! Really enjoyable!
TheUndefeatable chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
It was wonderful!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/7/2012
Utter helplessness tainted his voice. "There's nothing we can do to stop it, least of all me."

-Hey, it looks like this time Harry is actually going to pay attention to Occlumency lessons; what a nice change.

But I suspect Voldemort is going to try to make sure Snape never gets a chance to teach Harry.

I don't blame Snape for not trusting anyone there in the Order, though.
eNough89 chapter 7 . 7/22/2012
Read some of your other fics, loved Kept Behind and Dark Influences; I don't know what you have in mind for the thrid of the trilogy but I'm sure it will be good. I am writing to asked you about the plan you had in mind for this pick though, To Hell and Back. Can you just give me a run down, a summary of what you wanted from this fic. It has been over a year, have no idea if you would continue so I just wanted to ask if you could give me any kind of closure, if that makes sense. With the other stories I've mention, I feel like the end of both were fine, they gave me answers to possible questions. This story isn't completed yet and just wanted to see where you saw this story going because I can't even guess what was to come. Thanks.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
wonderful story! amazing plot! eagerly awaiting the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Ayla-tan chapter 7 . 5/3/2012
Awesome and very interesting story!

The way Sev was treated by everyone, without a chance to defend himself against the wrong and painful accusations was truly heart-breaking to read. I can't even begin to imagine just how much he's been hurt by that and the following years with the Dementors only that it must be much more than he lets on.

Also, while I understand his anger and fear to trust anyone again, I wish he'd let someone close- if not Dumbledore, then maybe Harry or Molly or McGonagall or Lupin or...I don't know. I just feel that he needs someone and desperately so (and though I wish that one to be Dumbledore- although without all that manipulating, for which I'm still angry at him, I won't object if it's someone else. I just hope it'll be a canon character instead of an OC). I don't think for a moment that he has already worked through all the hurt, fear and pain of what happened to him and I don't think he'll be able to hold his feelings back much longer. He will need someone at his side to help him then, because I don't think his house-elf will be able to.

Frankly, I was surprised he could keep himself together so well after it was found out that he hadn't lost his mind after all- he truly is a master Occlumens to have been able to keep out nightmares for so long. But I fear he won't be able to do that for long, someday, he will break and I'm worried it'll be sooner, rather than later, especially with Voldemort now having found out that he's alive and in possession of his mental capabilities.

I fear what Voldemort might do. His decision to put Sev off the equation for good somehow doesn't sound as if he'll just order Sev killed or kill him himself- it sounds somehow foreboding, like he'll make it as painful as possible to Sev before he 'finally mercifully grants him death'. Will he use Harry's mind to attack Sev?

I just hope that they can help Sev and that he'll be able to teach Harry Occlumency (I'm sure he would be able to, but with his recent experiences and Voldemort's awfully strong hold over Harry's mind, it's going to be very difficult and dangerous)- or at least teach him enough to let him figure things out for himself before it gets too dangerous. If Harry's mind is the way Voldemort plans to use to get to Sev.

I do sincerely hope that you're still writing this awesome fic and that you'll update very very soon!
62442fanatic chapter 7 . 4/6/2012
Please please *please* continue. I love your fics :) I especially loved your left behind series. Any plans on continuing?
Annette chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
Great story, hope you will continue soon.
klester1987 chapter 7 . 2/15/2012
please continue
Rhyselle chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Another fantastic fic. I was reading your work over on Potions and Snitches and came over to FFN in the hopes that the last part of Dark Influence was up here, and was very happy to read that, and also to discover your other HP fics. I do hope that you will return to finish up this story soon.

I find myself liking this angry, darkish-but-still-on-the-good-side Snape, and, well, after reading HBP and TDH, its kind of nice seeing Dumbledore get the consequences of his manipulation and "I know best" attitude.

I really enjoy your writing style and the ways that you twist the Potterverse into new and fascinating tales beyond canon, and yet keep the characters feeling real and right.

Well done!
Hephzibah06 chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Hi Laxgirl,

I am a fan of your Harry Potter stories, and was wondering if you plan on ever completing this one?
riverrat chapter 7 . 1/21/2012
This is such a great story. I hope you continue soon. It would be a shame if you would abandon it.
tigerlily124 chapter 7 . 12/14/2011
Wow, best chapter yet! I loved the mental battle. Ooh, why do I have a feeling that Voldemort can get to Snape with his dark mark even more than he already has? Loved it. Hope to see more of this and the Kept Behind trilogy. Thanks!
tigerlily124 chapter 6 . 12/14/2011
Hmm...very, very interesting. Good for Sirius. I think they might even have a chance to be friends later (much later) and they at least respect each other. Good job!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »