Reviews for To Hell and Back
tigerlily124 chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Very nice. Obviously unless Snape wants to fight a single handed war he will come back. But I think he might be more effective at that single handed battle than any one would give him credit for.
tigerlily124 chapter 4 . 12/14/2011
Very nicely done. Hmm...that was a clever thing for Snape to do. After them trying for four years to get rid of the spy, he comes back and figures it out in a week. Nice.
tigerlily124 chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Very nicely done! Well, if anyone could have any portion of his mind left after that it would be an occlumens.
tigerlily124 chapter 2 . 12/14/2011
Hey there! Great job! I like the story so far. I can only imagine how horrible that would be. And while Sirius may have been in prison longer, Snape is in a completely dementor run facility. Yikes. Loved it!
bridgeportfox chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Having Sirius convince Snape to come back was a nice touch. He was probably the only one Snape would have listened to. I am looking forward to seeing how Harry and Severus proceed with the occlumency lessons and what plans the Dark Lord has in store for them. Please, update soon!
Fanfic fan chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
Hi. Please don't forget about this story. I love plots where Snape realizes what an idiot Dumbledore is!
no-name chapter 7 . 9/9/2011
Hi LAXgirl,

just came across your 'new' chapter - please continue writing! I really would like to know what Voldemort is planning...

Best,

no-name
Romado chapter 7 . 8/19/2011
Please update soon I really want to see how you want this story to go. Please know that we like this story and want you to continue please!
Juno Mark chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Snap has always been my absolute favorite person in Harry Potter-who cares about the titular character-and to see him put in this situation is PHENOMENAL! Please keep up the good work! In a serious fan of your Beast Wars fictions, especially A Father's Pride and Fortune Favors Fools… you are one of my favorite TransFanFiction authors! You even beat Darth T-Rex and Dark Maria for how engagingly you write things… but I am really starting to wonder how Snape is gonna get out of this! Who busts him outta Azkaban? I'm having a bizarre premonition on what will happen… I'll just have to read and find out, won't I!

Two thumbs up from Juno Mark!

_
mareine chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
If I had been Snape, I'd have taken a bit longer to go back to the Order, but I understand his reasons for going back, and so quickly. Update soon1 :)
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
OH MY GOSH PLEASE WRITE MORE! Such a great plot here, I cannot wait for more soon!
narutonarutolove chapter 7 . 4/18/2011
loved the story and the idea, it was just awsome! hope you post soon!
slyhuff chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
please continue as i was so pleased that you have updated this, so another update in 5 years time then
TwiLoco chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
great idea
Lucky chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
Oh my god! Your back! I LOVE this story! Pleeeaaassseeeee! Keep going! Snape is THE man!
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »