Reviews for To Hell and Back
FireWeaver chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Don't turn this into another 5 years please! I was looking through old favourite authors of mine to see if there was anything new and awesome up, and I was thrilled to see that you created and update, and prompted me to reread the story!

Do keep going.
Snarkysneak chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
Please continue!
Laume chapter 7 . 3/3/2011
WAAAH! I almost fainted when I saw an update! Go on! Yes! Finish the story! You know you can do it! *cheers*

and while I do hope there's some reconciliation in the future, I do hope they will all suffer a lot of guilt and bend over backwards to make up for what they did to Snape. Although it would be good for him if Harry and Molly manage to build up something of a friendship with him soon, he's surely been lonely long enough in Azkaban
Mdnght2002 chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
very good fic so far. please update soon 3
Anon chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
Oh! Continue! Please.

Five years is a very long time, I'd forgotten about this story, but now it sounds more interesting. Do continue. I'll definitely read it.
dshael chapter 7 . 1/24/2011
Welcome back! It was nice to re-read this, and I enjoyed the new chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Nyf chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
good to have you back!
Tooi ake chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Great story so far. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!
vincent1875 chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Good story though I hope updates don't take forever.
vincent1875 chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
I pretty much saw this coming. Sitting around the house wouldn't have been too exciting. It he was staying away he'd go get a life elsewhere. That is before forcefully brought back into the war sometime later. Good chapter.
vincent1875 chapter 5 . 1/20/2011
Now what is Sirius up to? I did feel like you repeated some things several times that chapter. Still good though.
Lup C chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
It was a couple of days back that I found this fic, It’s surprise me that you decide to update this and after a long time your come back was splendid.

I hope that you continue this one. I will be so happy to see an end...

Waiting for the next update!

Keep up the good work!
vincent1875 chapter 4 . 1/20/2011
That was one of my theories far what was going to happen. Not everything of course but the abandoning them in their obvious need was what I was hoping for. Great character.
vincent1875 chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
Great so far. Will this be a dark Snape? Will he abandon them while they could obviously use his talents? Let's see.
vincent1875 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
There's going to be a lot of ass kissing I fear lol.
407 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »