Reviews for Voyana I love you
FoxFir3WorkZz chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i really liked this story it was cute and really sweet
dragonhalf-lover17 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
ok at first I thought kira had to tell Jen something else but this did cach me off guard. I like it alot please make more chapters
Gryffindor'sSlytherinPrincess chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
you must tell me where you learned Podling! you must, you must, you simply must!

I thought it was actually rather good, especially since I just finished reading the Dark Crystal poem that is supposedly sung to the tune of "Mississpi Queen"...

It was very good!
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I love the movie the dark crystal, and your story is such a good ending to the movie. I'm putting this into my favorites!
writurgurl chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I LUV it! PLEEZE continue! If I send 3 reviews, then does that count? One
sifra chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
oh romantic! where ever did you learn that language?

please pelse teach me! i love teh movie i wanna know moer about it!

i once read this book a teach brought with her in ARts class, i think it was about Aughra's life as she watched teh world grow or something near that...just please tell me where you leanred the language! BTW please make more ficcys about this!you totally rock my socks of!
Kathy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I love it, keep going!

I have even considered writing a JenKira fanfic lately, because I'm such a romantic. Keep up the good work.

Perhaps I can add a suggestion for future scenes - I have considered their current relationship to be "innocent", in that they are young and have not YET had relations. However, I picture a kind of "Blue Lagoon" experience when it does happen. For example, maybe they are innocently skinny-dipping in a pool under a waterfall, when their curiosity gets the better of them, and one thing leads to another, and...

Just an idea.
jessica chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
that was a very good story. Please continue it!
Deviously Deviant chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
Very sweet. Keep going!
kittymoon14 chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
i like this. it was really cute! good luck with a long fanfiction. hopefully you know that there is a manga out for the labyrith and the dark crystal one is coming out soon. i have the return to the labyrith one and it pretty. good luck! .V chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
lvoe it! hey how can you speak such good podlingish?
Queen Medesa chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
I must tell you that Kira's mother name is Ydra (I have a novelized version of the film that says so).
lex chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
exalenta( very very very good) it was sweet i like it and you better continue or or i'l sick my fur ball onyou lol
Sapphira27 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006