Reviews for Darkest Knight
machievelli chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Supposed to have been posted 22 July 2012, at and the Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. My computer went down again in June of 2012 with a virus. Then in late November kotorfanmedia went down for reasons unknown, so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. I had waited for it to revive, but you on deserve your reviews.

Alternate Universe Pre KOTOR: What if not only the Jedi, but Malak failed?

The piece had some interesting moments in it Defeating the Jedi attack at the same moment that he's dealing with Malak's treachery, then using the same power supposedly within the Exile to turn the Jedi he has captured.

Fourteen chapters to date, but I only had time to read the one.
CC-645 chapter 14 . 1/17/2013
I guess a six year old fic is hardly expected to reawaken, yet still it would be rather nice. I would not mind an update.
Deathrooper chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
I really do like your story especially your mention to order 66 and anikans fall to the darkside but really this story is great and you should continue it
Erdreth chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
D:

I thought this was a marvelous story (maybe better than TPOC .), but I don't think you'd agree with me (seeing the last updated date)...

It's just that, here, it turned out much better than Revan's situation at TPOC. He wasn't hunted down or hated by his companions and his story turned a surprising twist (being force-blinded by the Sith Lords), not to mention DARTH BANDON. WHAT THE HELL? I almost forgot about that guy!
Beloved Daughter chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
PLEASE finish this story! I love it to pieces! In fact, I love all of the stories of yours I have read (so far only this one, The Power of Choice, and The Trouble with Crystals). But did you really have to leave off RIGHT before the reunion between Revan and Malak? It’s killing me! I dearly, dearly hope that you have plans to finish this story sometime!
lazyguy90 chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
Oh yeah, you've definitely got to finish this one. Nice work, keep at it.
nxkris chapter 14 . 2/19/2009
hey i just found this story. you should definately continue once you finish with power and crystal. it is a highly interesting take of revan losing his power and regaining it without the jedi interfering.
infamous mc chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
please dont drop this its to good to abandon
doctor953 chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
Mira/Revan would be a great pairing. PLEASE UPDATE!
Bluesnowman chapter 14 . 12/30/2007
This is a great story I really hope that you continue it.
CommanderKoran chapter 14 . 11/21/2007
You got me again ending this chapter with a i don't what you want to call it. this just wants me to keep on reading you are indeed a very good writer keeping my attention glued to the story and nothing much else.
Random Hero chapter 14 . 10/14/2007
Great story so far, really likin it. Hope you didn't give on on the story and update soon.
fff chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
ya update plz
Kewan Kennedy chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
I hope this wasnt the last one please make more
Starting a New Life chapter 14 . 3/23/2007
So far, great story, really loving how its so different, yet the same. Hope and pray that you find time to update it sometime, cause I would love to know how it continues. Big fan of many of your fanfics. Keep up the good work