Reviews for Total Hellzone
Lil' Monroe chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
End? (cries) And this really sounds like the Twilight Zone a bit. A dream? (cries some more) She was just dreaming and all those times she had with everyone in Energon! (cries)

Ironhide: Okay what do you want KristalShaga?

KristalShaga: Nothin'! Just.. Okay so ya think that the fake crying didn't get to her?

Me and Ironhide look over to the confused reader.

KristalShaga: Okay I was hoping for a sequal of where she somehow actually meets the Autobots but that really wouldn't make any sense now would it? Sad ending but good story. May Forte rest in peace for all that's good.
ShadowDrygan04 chapter 7 . 12/10/2005
wow weird i can't wait for the next story
Firestar Yume Chi chapter 5 . 11/17/2005
Yo! lol..that was so funny! _ But why be so mean to Jetfire? He's my favorite! XD What's up with Forte? Seems like that little missy has a little anger management! Anyway, great job and keep up the great work!

~Firestar Yume Chi .
Lil' Monroe chapter 6 . 11/14/2005
Tough battle crowd... Anyways good chapter and there were a few spelling errors in here but you're going to updating more so it doesn't really matter. Update soon! _
connie chapter 5 . 11/6/2005
hey tht one was so funny!get the next chapter up soon!plz!
ALPAUST chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
connie chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
lol,this is a funny chapter. keep it up!cant wait till the next one
Lil' Monroe chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
*Falls onthe ground laughing*

Man this was such a funny chapter! It did bring happy sunshine and joyfulness to the other last few chapters. You have to tell me of how you cam eup with this story.

*Laughs even harder that Prowl comes in and takes me out of the room*
KristalShaga chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
This sux yo! No I'm just kidding! _ But you still didn't answer my question on if you wanted to give Forte a partner or not! PLease when you right the next story if you do or don't want to give her one or is she getting used to Kicker as a human friend? But still I would like to know! UPDATE SOONER!
TrueBlueDreamer and Ocean Godess chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
TBD speaking.

I think it's going great! Please continue! Forte's so mysterious and so like me. I have a really bad temper sometimes (but it's not like I'm going to kill people). I'm going to make a Transformer fanfic too. I've got it in my mind. I've just got to write it and post it. So when it comes out please read and review! Plez! Oh, and plez continue writing!

This review counts as 50 thousand million reviews which gives you more than enough reason to continue!

Buh Bye! :)
Reikomei chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
wow.. it's sad... and scary
Lil' Monroe chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
It seems to me that this Auto-girl's got some big issues. There haven't been to many fanfics like that. Since you're going to make the story as the Autobots are going to help her maybe you should give her a human companion to help her along the way. But it's your desiscion of course. Just put that in thought. I've been reading this story before I started my fanfics and I think it's a real great story. In the next chapter can you just give me an answer if you're going to take my suggestion and give her a human compaion. It will be okay if you say no. And thanks if you say yes. Update soon!
Stormsoul chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Hmm. Okay, cool enough- Aint half enough stories with females in 'em. Nice fast plotline, bringing things along lively, cos theres nothing worse than sometihng that just drags on and on and on...anyway. You keep everyone in character, good on you. And Forte fasinates me! Why is she so short and what's with the temper? I feel her pain- its so friggin annoying when you want to help and people say no, just cos you're a girl. Grr. Very nice story so far, really good and interesting. Please keep going.
Reikomei chapter 2 . 6/7/2005

Rock on dude!
drowninmymistakes chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
You can't do that. Don't stop right there, I want to know what happens. I read your story the first time you put it up and I thought it was great. But I'm one of those people authors hate 'cause I never review. But since no one else is going to say it I'm here to say that your story is great. Up-date soon. PLEASE!