Reviews for Those were the Days
shadowfan999 chapter 1 . 1/16
AnimeGirl622 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
LoL, although im a PS fan of Crash and Spyro im still in love with the oldschool games. You sound just like my boyfriend in your poem lol.
Catherine Ace chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
This is very good. I agree. *claps*
account deleted chapter 1 . 3/24/2002
Luvvit. Reminds me of SMB3, which I have just got out to play. That is my very fav game... ever...
Serebii37Not signed in chapter 1 . 2/3/2002
I remember these NES days too... 2 of my favorite games are on that system... of the memories... ;_;
Jes chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
:Sniff: I love games.
Team Rocket Rose chapter 1 . 5/8/2001
That's awesome! Gotta love the classic video games... it's too bad more players today don't remember the good old 8-bit days!
Hannah chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
There I've reveiwed your story,it's cool! You sound like some-one my brother would like!
hplovergurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
lilvalkrie chapter 1 . 3/29/2001
your ode to nes is actually quite true and I totally agree. which is why I stopped playing games long ago. I switched to books where I still can feel like a princess, and of course weird al. anyway, your lyrics rhyme, the song's got rythm and although I never heard the theme to all in the family, I think it's actually pretty good! keep it up! PS: (shameless plug) I edited saturday food fever and postponed the diet 'till the end of the week. come read it!