Reviews for Broken Road, Part 1
Taeniaea chapter 20 . 11/14/2010
cool story
talkstoangels77 chapter 20 . 1/4/2010
I agree comepletely on the assessment of Sky's personality. Watching him reminds me of these two every time!
griiffins chapter 20 . 6/18/2005
Great story! Eric/Taylor rocks! So, is Sky going to be adopted at one point, because his last name in SPD is Tate. I'm gonna read the next part now, toodles!
MagCat chapter 20 . 6/13/2005
I absoltutely loved this story! You write Taylor and Eric really well! Work on that 2nd story soon!
BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 20 . 6/13/2005
More EXCELLENT chappies can't wait for the next one so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 20 . 6/13/2005
Aw...Aww...Aw! I can't stop aw-ing! Great ending to part one! Can't wait for part 2!

Guess my guess was wrong, oh well, it did begin with an "S" and I really can't picture Syd being Eric and Taylor's kid.
BlueGirl90 chapter 20 . 6/13/2005
great chapter

i hope that you write a new blake/tori story
Arwennicole chapter 20 . 6/12/2005
Sky is their son, wow. I don't really watch SPD. I have heard of the characters though. This was great. I can't wait to see Part 2. I love your writing. Please, let the next story come soon.

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 19 . 6/12/2005
Another awesome chapter! Please update soon!

Hmm...sounds like it may be Syd. Not totally sure yet.
Arwennicole chapter 19 . 6/11/2005
Well, this is a good chapter. I can't wait to see more. I hope Taylor's okay though. Please don't let anything be wrong with the babies. Please. Great chapter and update soon.

BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 18 . 6/11/2005
Another EXCELLENT chappie as always!Can't wait for the next so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 18 . 6/11/2005
Aw...How sweet! Please update soon!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 17 . 6/11/2005
Another awesome chapter! Please update soon!

Thanks for the info on the song!

Hmm...Eric crying...seems there's a hidden part of his past.
Arwennicole chapter 18 . 6/11/2005
Everything's going great so far. This is great. I can't wait for the next update. Please, update soon.

BlueCrimson4Ever chapter 17 . 6/10/2005
More EXCELLENT chappie sof course and I can't believe their having babys *woot woot*Well can't wait for more so PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN!